Sexy minx

10:30 am
I opened my eyes reluctantly. Why was i awake when i should be snuggling with my teddy in my favourite pyjamas. Oh wait. I was snuggling. With my husband. Naked. Would i ever get used to it? I don't know, but i was loving every moment of it so far.
It was as if he had unlocked another person within me, a new passionate me, who took control when she wanted to, and let loose to her desires. I was always the shy girl, but with him i felt... Sexy!

"What are you smiling at my sexy little minx?" He asked kissing my cheek.
"Nothing, i was just thinking"
"So was i actually. I was just thinking about how hot you are. I mean dont get me wrong, i always thought you were beautiful, but damn baby, all those things you did! You're so fucking hot!"
I winced at his swearing, making him chuckle. "Sorry, didnt mean to swear. Its good to see the sweet woman i married is still there" he said kissing my lips sweetly.
"You weren't so bad yourself jaanu" i laughed pushing him off me. I gathered the sheets around me and made my way to the bathroom but the deep vibration of his voice stopped me in my tracks.
"Let me see you"
Confidence surged through my veins and i let go of the sheets turning slowly to face his reclining figure on the bed.
"You look so sexy this morning, thanks to me" he winked. Shaking me head i went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection. My lips were swollen and red, my cheeks flushed and my eyes wide and dewy. I moved my gaze down my neck to the round globes of my breasts. Lovebites. 3 in total. One where my neck joined my shoulder, one in my cleavage on the right breast, and one below my left nipple. Oh dear. I looked further there was one on my hip bone and one just on the inside of my left thigh.

I couldnt be mad though. Tracing my fingers over them reminded me that his lips had been inflicting the sweet torture on my skin to leave these marks. And with my bed hair added to the mix, he was right, i did look strangely sexy.
I heard a knock on the door "no need to thank me my sexy minx"