Surrender

He pulled out of my mouth and bought me up to him, kissing my neck while i caught my breath. "Are you ready?" He whispered, biting on my ear. I moaned nodding my head, too turned on to even form words. He turned us around so i was once again on my back, with my legs spread wide and positioned himself between my legs. He touched me between my legs and smiled "so wet" he commented, showing me his fingers glistening with my juices.

"This is gonna hurt" he told me, worry lacing the dark pools of his eyes. I reached up and kissed him sweetly, giving him my consent to continue. He eased himself into me, pushing hard at the last minute, breaking into me. Pain exploded through me, making me freeze. He lay still, allowing me to adjust to the feeling of him inside me. After what felt like an eternity he looked down at me and kissed away the tears that had escaped. "It'll be better now, i promise" with those words he captured my lips once more, our lips moving soft and warm together.

He began to move his hips, thrusting in and out of me slowly and steadily. The pain had gone, and each stroke bought a wave of pleasure over me. I moaned into his mouth, making his kiss more urgent, and his movements below faster and more forceful. I had surrendered my body to this beautiful man, and let him love me in everyway possible.

Something within me began to tighten, and it felt like i would be engulfed by the flames he had ignited within me. Our tongues continued to dance passionately, our lower halves tangling together, becoming one. Each thrust pushed me further, higher, and my moans were swallowed by his dominating mouth.

He took my legs and placed them on his shoulders, pushing into me again. My senses were heightened, and my breathing ragged. He bought his lips to my breast, while he fondled with the other. He pounded hard into me, until it was a mixture of pain and pleasure, and his free hand rubbed against my clit. I couldnt hold it any longer, and calling his name i let go.

My eyes blacked out and a tidal wave of pleasure and relaxation unlike any washed over me. I was unable to move for a while and i heard a loud grunt and felt his weight slump on top of me. We lay there for what could have been hours, calming our breath, and waiting for our heart rates to go back to normal.

He rolled off me and stared straight up at the ceiling. "Wow" he whispered. I rolled on to him, smiling at him. He chuckled and embraced me in a bear hug. "Rest my love, its 6:34 am and i still want round 2 and a shower with you before our families get here". I nuzzled his chest, and felt my eyes closing, as i fell into a blissful slumber in the arms of my husband.