Pleasure me

His mouth left a trail of hot, wet kisses down my stomach and hips. I moaned his name when his stroking hit a sensitive spot making him bite my hip and leave another mark. I could feel myself get wetter at his intimate contact. His hand slipped into my thong, fingers sliding into the folds of skin. He slowly bought them up to touch my bare clit and circled his finger around it. Meanwhile his mouth had reached the inside of my thigh, dangerously close to the heat between my legs. He dragged the thomg off with his teeth, letting his nose trace the entire length of my legs. Once they were completely off he hovered back over me, taking in every curve of my body, as if he had only tonight to memorise every inch of me.

He hungrily bought his tongue to my inner leg, licking in long strokes getting closer to the folds. I was lost in an ocean of desire, my only thoughts being i wanted more of this man. He stopped, looking up at me, asking for permission. I smiled lovingly at him, whispering "kiss me".

The kiss he gave me was unexpected. He softly bought his lips to the lips between my legs and kissed me. I couldnt hold back the moan that escaped my mouth and he began to kiss more passionately, stroking up and down my long legs. His tongue stroked the soft flesh sending waves of pleasure through me, until it found my entrance. He thrust his tongue deep inside, pumping in and out, while his thumb rubbed my clit. I needed more and pushed my hips up towards him. He understood and let his thick tongue find its way to my clit. He licked it in long strokes making me feel hot. His fingers found my entrance and pushed in making me cry out. They were thicker, stronger, faster. His tongue moved quicker in small strokes teasing me over the edge.

Then he moved away with one finger still inside me. "You're getting too hot, and i'm not done playing" i grinned at his words. I didnt want him to finish playing with me.

He reached to the side table and picked up a glass of cold milk that had been left there for him. The mischief in his eyes told me he didnt plan on drinking it. Watching my face for my reaction he poured the cold milk onto my hot clit making me shiver. All my senses were on fire. He quickly bought his mouth back down drinking up the milk as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. My muscles clenched tightly around his fingers. Before i could reach my orgasm he pulled out rolling me onto him.

He sat up with me straddling his waist. He began kissing my neck, and let his hands roam my body once more, squeezing and teasing my skin. I started to grind my hips over the large bulge against my thigh.