My turn to play

It was my turn to play. I turned my attention to the hard muscles of his chest, i placed open mouthed kisses all over him, and licked all the way from the waist band of his boxers to his nipple. He grunted pushing his hips up towards me. He was getting desperate and so was i. I pushed him onto his back, and he smiled up at me from the pillows letting me take charge. I stayed on top of him, striking a few poses, making him laugh. His whole body shook with laughter, pushing his erection against my leg, and reminding me what i wanted.

I kissed his mouth deeply, letting my hair fall as a curtain around us, as my tongue explored the depths of his mouth. I pulled away keeping my eyes on his, and moved down his body. My hair tickled his chest as i moved lower, and he watched in anticipation. I finally reached his boxers, and i could feel the throbbing of need between my own legs.

Ignoring my desire for a moment i reached out and stroked his manhood, assessing its length. He reached down and quickly uncovered it, throwing his shorts somewhere near my own discarded clothing. I took his long, hardened shaft into my hands, stroking and massaging it. I placed a soft kiss on the tip, then licked all the way to the base, softly blowing on the hot skin as i moved away. He groaned in approval, and i took the tip into my mouth circling my tongue around him. I starting pumping him in and out at a steady pace, making him wet and slippery, sucking hard everytime i moved him out. His hands were in my hair guiding my pace letting me know what he wanted, how fast, how deep. His groans turned me on and i let my hands explore his body.