Escape

Amber's POV:
10:38pm. The day had been interesting to say the least, after our eventful morning at the hotel, we met my parents for breakfast at their house. It was great to see them, even though it had been less than 24 hours since i had last seen them. My family had looked at us with knowing eyes, the look that says "i know what you did last night", but i ignored it, treating it like our secret that no one knew about.

Jay had started to get irritated when his family joined us later on, so i had taken him upstairs to show him what was my room less than a day ago. Now that i think about it, I'm not sure how much of my room he actually saw, because as soon as we entered he pushed me up against the door and kissed my lips hard, his fingers tracing my bare waist and tummy. He began unravelling my sari when my sister ran up the stairs to tell us the tea was ready. "can't wait to get you home baby" he whispered in my ear, before opening the door and heading downstairs.

Since then he's been quite good, speaking to everyone normally again and winking in my direction when no one was looking. I on the otherhand went back to being the shy bride, only speaking when spoken too and avoiding any contact with him. There'd be plenty of contact tonight, i was sure of it.

We left my parent's house about an hour ago, and were now speeding down the motorway toward's Jay's- I mean our- new home.

He scooped me up in his arms like a baby and carried me over the threshold, straight up the stairs and to the master bedroom. "We can look around tomorrow" he stated "Now you're mine".