Good morning

I woke up feeling hot with a piercing pain between my legs. I tried moving but found that i was trapped by a pair of strong arms, and images of the previous night came flooding into my mind. Smiling to myself i nuzzled into my husbands neck, letting my fingers wander up and down his biceps. His hold tightened around my tiny waist making me giggle. Wow. I was giggling. Must have been an amazing night.

He groaned in response, pulling me closer and opening one eye to look down at me. A lazy smile slowly stretched across his face, as he ran a large hand through my hair. "Good morning beautiful," he whispered in a husky voice making my heart beat faster, and my cheeks tint pink. I placed a light kiss on his chest in response and moved my head so it was resting on his chest. This was perfect. He was perfect. I smiled to myself as i lightly traced the flat disc of his nipple with my finger nail and watched them stiffen. I could feel my own stiffening in response as i bent my head to lick his nipple and blow cold air over it. He shivered but let me continue my slow torture. My fingers continued to dance through his chest hair as my lips found his ear. Running my tongue along his ear lobe, i whispered "you're so damn hot". He groaned out loud, tightening his grip on my waist, while his other hand roughly squeezed my boob, his thumb flicking over the already hard nipple.
I continued my trail down his chest, anticipating those sculpted abs and perfect v... But before i could get any further my hand hit something hard and hot lying on his belly. I quickly withdrew my hand looking up to him. "Look what you do to me" he chuckled, removing the blanket to reveal his giant erection lying flat against his belly. "Well, good morning to you too," i smirked.