05. Guilty -

Sluts Have Feelings |Five|

Guilty: Adjective, 1 Culpable of or responsible for a specified wrongdoing, 2 justly chargeable with a particular fault or error, 3 Conscious of or affected by a feeling of guilt. ORIGIN Old English

"Do you want me to follow you or...?" Ash asked as we stood outside next to my sleek, black Bentley. The school day had just ended, and we had met outside next to my car. I felt a bit guilty because we just saw Nichol with John Doe #3. It didn't last long, but I still felt sort of bad. I also felt guilty because of Asher. I've known about his feelings for a while, but I just stomp on his heart every single time. And even though we are about to fuck, I feel guilty that I screwed someone before him. In a closet. Can't really stoop much lower than that. Actually yes you can, but that's another story for another time.

"Whatever you want to do. I can take you home afterwards or I could drop you off here to pick up your truck." I shrugged as I stared up at his face.

He smiled with his dimples, "How about I stay at your house?"

"What happened to innocent, little Asher?" I asked, my voice dropping.

"He decided he didn't want to be innocent anymore," he said with a wink.

I giggled and shoved his shoulder as we got into my car, "You'll always be innocent." His mouth turned into a pout and I laughed again, "Especially if you keep making that face."

His face dragged into a more prominent, over-exaggerated pout. I rolled my eyes as I shoved my purse into the backseat and left the parking lot. Asher fiddled with the radio with the radio as I drove the familiar route to my house. I sang along to every song that Asher changed it to just to be annoying. "How do you know like every song in the world?"

I shrugged, "I'm just that good." I said with a wink while wiggling my eyebrows.

His face turned a bright pink as I sang along to a rock song. Ash decided to sing along as well. It ended with us serenading each other in our most horrible singing voices while doing dumb dances moves. I fell into a fit of giggles as Ash tried to twerk in his seat while singing to an old lady that was crossing the road with her poodle. She gave him a weirded-out look and continued on as fast as her old legs would take her.

I love when I spend time with Ash. He makes my day so much better.

I pulled into my driveway while singing along to a Def Leppard song. "I guess you can stay, but I have to leave later. I told Regina we could go to the club."

"I want to go to the club."

I turned to him with my brows raised, "Really?"

"I wanna be drunk when I wake up! On the right side of the wrong bed!!!!!"

I face palmed myself and shook my head. "We have school tomorrow."

"So?" He said with a shrug trying to act all big and bad. Yeah, like he so skips school all the time.

I grinned and climbed over the center console and into his lap, straddling him. "It's really hot when you try to act all bad." I teasingly brush my lips against his.

"I'm not acting," he raised his brows.

I couldn't keep a straight face after he said that and giggled into his lips. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me flush up against him. Now it was my turn to raise my brows. "What are you doing?"

"Taking control," he mumbled as he pushed his lips up against mine. It was, to say the least, kind of hot. Ash doesn't normally do this. He does what I tell him to do in bed. I grinned against his lips and decided to see where he would take this.

He grabbed my ass and tried to pull me closer, but that was impossible because we were already pressed up against each other. He bit my lip gently as we started making out. He tried to be rough and sexy, but I could tell he was nervous. He was a bit clumsy with his tongue, putting too much thought into it.

It was fun to see him try and take control. I pulled back and whispered against his lips, "Stop thinking."

He pulled me back to him with renewed force, but I could tell he still wasn't taking my advice. Why's this boy so nervous? It's not like we haven't done this before. Just not in the passenger side seat of my Bentley. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip to help him. He groaned softly and pressed himself up against me trying, without succession, to get closer. It quickly escalated into a heavy make-out sessions, but that was it. Nothing more.

I could tell he wanted to move it towards more, but he was unsure how to do it. I grinned and decided to help him out. "Have you ever had sex in a car before?"

"No," he panted.

"Want to make it more interesting?" I asked, my voice husky as I ran my hands through his hair. His eyes widened as I whispered what I wanted to do to him, "Want me to ride you?"

He looked down and blushed, "I-I've never been ridden."

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. He's just so damn innocent. And I mean come on, who says that? "I can change that."

Ash brought his bottom lip between his teeth. "O-okay."

I grinned and pressed my lips up against his once more. This would be easier to do in a car. Especially since my seats don't go back very far.

Clothes were undressed and soft sounds were heard as I took Asher's riding virginity. The guilt that I had earlier had long disappeared.

I felt so uncomfortable while writing this. I kept adding crap and taking out crap until I found what I was comfortable with. Like you do not know how many times I wanted to just stop and move ahead to the clubbing scene, which will proably be in the next chapter. It was supposed to be this one, but I decided against it. I was laughing a lot as I wrote this. (I've never been ridden lol I was dying). That's why it's rushed, awkward, and not a lot of detail.

I tried lol.

This is probably as much as you're going to get from me. If someone wants to help write smut and stuff, pm me please. I'm not good with this stuff.

I tried.