10. Zeal BONUS

I'm laughing bc y'all seemed to have missed the major giveaway last chapter lol go back and read it to see what it is

Sluts Have Feelings |Ten| BONUS

Zeal: noun 1 Great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective ORIGIN late Middle English

Asher Wren Thomas.

Milla got suspended. This was just great. I really needed to talk to her about what Brittany said, but when I went to the office Ms. Porter, the sweet secretary that gives me butterscotch, said that Milla got suspended and had to leave the campus. My face had immediately gone into a frown as I tongued the piece of candy. Ms. Porter must have felt bad because she gave me an extra piece of sugar with a dismal smile. I didn't have a problem with that because butterscotch was my favorite.

Skipping school never passed my mind as I finished the day without seeing my preferred blond. My mind was elsewhere as each class passed with a blur. Once seventh period came along, I had gotten yelled at by most of my teachers for daydreaming during class. I felt bad, but there was nothing I could do to keep my mind from running off.

The teacher, Mrs. Wryly, gifted us with a work day, so Shawn, Michael, and I put our desks together. I included them in on my problems while we worked on the physics worksheet.

As Michael scribbled down the answer to problem five, he ran a hand through his hair, "Brittany called her a slut?"

I sighed, this was the second time he had asked that question. "Yes, and I'm not sure why." Biting my lip, I continued on with my confusions, "What is a slut?"

Shawn's jaw dropped, "Seriously? You don't know what a slut is?"

"I know what one is, but I must be missing something. Milla only sleeps with me. How does that make one a slut?" The whole school pretty much knew about Milla and I making love. It was a bit uncomfortable for me knowing everyone knew about my sex life, but I pushed past it. Milla was worth it.

Michael and Shawn shared a worried glance. "Ash..." I could tell by his tone that his next words were important.

"Milla doesn't just sleep with you," Michael blurted cutting off whatever Shawn was going to say. "She sleeps around a lot." The two stopped as if to gauge my reaction.

My mind slowed down as those words repeated throughout my mind. 'She sleeps around' bounced off all of the chambers in my mind. It was all I could think. How could she sleep around? She was mine. I would drop anything for her.

"Ash?" Shawn's soft voice snapped me out of a trance.

My gaze snapped up to his, "What?"

"Are you all right?"

"I'm...confused."

Michael propped his elbows on the desk, worksheet long forgotten. "Did she ever say she was sleeping with just you?" His voice carried concern.

I strive to think back at all of the times we had been together. "...I don't think so..." I couldn't recall any time she had said those words, but I had just assumed that we were exclusive.

My friends shared a worried glance, "I guess she never lied to you. Maybe she assumed that you knew?"

"I never thought that she was with anyone else why we were together," My voice broke. "WAIT!" The class seems to all turn our way while we pretended to work on the physics that our minds couldn't concentrate on. Once everyone had turned away, I whispered, "Does this mean I have diseases?"

"Really? This is what you think about?" Michael giggled as Shawn and I glared at him. "What?"

"You're a dick," Shawn muttered before turning to me. "Well, did you use a condom?"

"Every single time." There was no way I wanted to have a kid. I'm only seventeen, and I'm a senior. I wanted to go to college before I started having a family.

"Then probably not," Shawn answered logically.

"Would you really mind though?" Michael asked dreamily. He's had a crush on Milla since middle school, but she never payed him any mind. He was livid when he found out I was having sex with his longtime crush, but eventually he got over it.

"Not really," I answered with a giggle.

"I'm best friend with idiots," Shawn shook his head, but was unable to hide his grin.

Michael protested, "That's a nice piece of ass!"

"Hey!" I smacked him on the back of the head. "Don't talk about Milla like that!"

"Look at the lovesick puppy," Michael pinched my cheeks causing me to frown. "Smile, big boy, I want to see those dimples." Michael, like Milla, had an odd obsession with my dimples. They were always poking them.

"Fuck off," I sneered.

"So what are you going to do?" Shawn asked.

My mind was still in jumbles over the fact of Milla being a slut. I briefly wondered how many guys she had been with before I refocused on the worksheet. "I don't know."

"Are you going to stop seeing her?" Michael asked eagerly.

"No," I responded immediately. His face turned into a frown as I leaned over and smacked him, "I still love her."

"I hate to be blunt with you," Shawn sighed, "But I don't think she loves you."

My heart tore into pieces at his words, and I looked down. My eyes started to well and I bit my lip to try and refrain from crying.

"Shawn, you and I both know that's not true." Michael spoke up, "She likes you."

"How do you know?" My voice was shaky.

"It's obvious," Shawn affirmed.

I ran my hand through curly locks, "But she always says she doesn't.

"She's lying," Michael admitted.

"How can I get her to date me then?" I finished up the worksheet before glancing up. Each boy was staring at me with a solemn face.

They frowned and spoke in unison, "We don't know."

I spent the rest of the period thinking of ways to get Milla to like me. A lot of crazy ideas popped into my head, like a spontaneous trip to Africa, before I uncovered the plan of the century. Jumping out of my seat, I yelled at Michael and Shawn, not caring about the attention for once, "I got it!"

"Got what?" Shawn addressed with confounded eyes.

"How I'm going to win Milla's heart," I smirked.

Michael frowned up at me, "How?"

"I'm going to become a slut."

|A/N| DUN DUN DUN!!!!! That is the biggest piece of the story. The rest of the story is planned around line. WHOOO! I'm so excited!! This is going to be so much fun bc Ash is so cute and innocent and he needs to be slutty. I'm laughing at the possibilities! Yall are going to hate me :)

Please note that Milla is not aware of what is going on in this chapter. She has, and will proceed to have, no idea about the events that unfolded here. Don't forget that.

Umm i believe that is it. Check out my other stories! Vote and comment if you dont want Ash to become a slut. Oh, whoever can guess who Asher is based off of gets a dedication on the next chapter! Thanks for 500 reads! That's amazing :3 lol when did my reads get up so high??

Hi to all my Australian and Canadian readers! And if your in any other country, HELLO! You guys are few but thats really cool that youre reading this!! :)

*Arnold Schwarzenegger voice* I'll be back

#slutshatewednesdays