The cure

Jamie's: POV

"I know a man who lives in Orleans, that may be helpful." said Vlad. "No time to loose." I replied and stepped inside the car.

"I hope he can help us." I replied when we went into a house. "Welcome back my old friend." said a man with British accent. "We need your help. My little sister has been turned into a vampire and my family is in danger. Only your blood can turn her back to human." I replied. "You know, I don't do everything for free." said Klaus strictly.

"What do you want us to do?" I asked. "I have unfinished business with a man, take me to him and I will get you the cure." said Klaus. "The man we're talking about is?" I asked again. "Tommy." said Klaus coldly.

"Please Klaus, we really need the cure." replied Niklaus. "Only it can save my family from being killed." I said. "Very well." replied Klaus. He gave us a small bottle with blood. "Here you go." he said. "Thank you so much, you've been so helpful." I replied.

***

We drove back to the safe house and walked in. I went into the room and gave Cornelia the cure. She drank the blood and turned back to human.

"I can't believe I was a vampire, I'll never drink blood again." she said disgusted. Robin lifted up her and she giggled. "Now we have to save our partens." he replied.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Cornelia is human again

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~