Maria was the bravest woman I have ever known

Adam's: POV

I was in the forest to bury Maria. I let her down in the pit before I covered her with soil. I lay flowers on her grave and a homemade cross.

"Adam." said Tim. He held Agnes in his hand and he gave me a worried look. "She's dead, Maria is dead." I replied sadly. "What?" he asked shocked. "Tommy killed her." I said coldly.

Agnes began to cry and Tim comforted her. "She was the bravest woman, I have ever known." he said. "I love you so much mommy and you'll always be in my heart." replied Agnes. "Thank you for everything." said Tim. "We will always remember you." I replied.

"We have to tell Noah

"We have to tell Noah." replied Tim. "He will be heartbroken." I said. "I know, but he'll find out sooner or later." replied Tim. "I think it's best if Robin tells him, he's his boyfriend." I said. "You're right." replied Tim.

***

Robin's: POV

"Noah, there's something you need to know." I said. "Mom is dead, I know." he replied sadly.

Agnes began crying again and Noah comforted her. "Tommy killed her." I said coldly. "What?" he asked shocked. I told him the whole story. "I had my reasons to not trust him." he said.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." I replied. "It's okay, Robin." said Noah. "We've least each other." I replied. "Yes, that's all that matters." said Noah with a smile on his face.

I smiled and kissed him. Agnes and Cornelia made a grimace. "I think I'll understand when I get older." said Agnes. Both me and Noah laughed.

"Let's play hide and seek." I said. "Yay." replied the girls happily. "I can start counting." replied Noah and we ran out out laughing.

I love Robin and Noah's relationship♥️

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~