You loved me and I froze in time

Robin's: POV

"Nice cave." said Noah impressed. "I know right." I replied with a smile on my face. I had already changed into dark swimming trunks. I jumped into the crystal blue warm water. "It's perfect." I said when I came up to the surface. "I bet it is." he replied and jumped into the water too.

(Noah)

(Noah)

Across his back ran a scar, and Emma's words echoed in my head. "I'm afraid you'll have to live with a scar." "You were the wolf I met in the forest." I said happily. "Yes." replied Noah with a smile on his face. "That's so cool." I said.

He pulled me down under the water and kissed me

He pulled me down under the water and kissed me. I kissed him back. I love him so much.

"But, our love is forbidden." I said. "Werewolves and vampires are supposed to be enemies." replied Noah. "I hate that." I said. "Me too." he replied. "I gotta go." I said. "I hope we can see each other again." replied Noah. "I hope the same." I said.

***

Zach's: POV

"Hey Zach." said dad. "What do you want?" I asked. "A man was killed last night." said Eric. "So?" I asked.

"It's the third attack this week." he said. "Vampires doesn't exist." I replied. "Yes they do, they live among us." said Eric. "Whatever." I replied.

"I want you to do something for me." said dad. "Fine." I replied. "I want you to keep an eye on Robin and his family." he said. "No problem, Katie said it'll be a masquerade ball at the castle." I replied. "I'm so proud of you, you'll be a good vampire slayer." said Eric.

I love Robin and Noah's relationship. Van Helsing and Zach are up to no good.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~