I have invited a friend for dinner

Adam's: POV

Robin came into the dining room and looked at everything. "Red wine and red roses, so romantic." he said.

"I have invited a friend for dinner." I replied. "You really love Tim, don't you?" he asked. "I've invited Vlad." I said. "You have what?" he asked. "He asked if he could come and I said yes." I said. "You were making out with Tim three days ago." replied Robin. "I was drunk." I said. He rolled his eyes.

The doorbell rang and I went to open. "Welcome Vlad." I said. "Thank you." he replied. He took off his jacket and hung it on a hanger. He passed a mirror and he had no reflection. A vase of red roses withered.

"That's strange, I bought these roses today

"That's strange, I bought these roses today." I said. "Maybe it need some water." replied Vlad. "Yeah." I said.

I showed him the way to the dining room. He sat down at the table and began to eat.

"Your son is an artist." said Vlad. "Robin has been drawing since he was a kid." I replied. "You have talent." he said. "Thank you, Mr. Lucian." replied Robin. "He's polite too." said Vlad and took a sip from red wine.

"Dad, where's Corneila?" he asked. "Emma is babysitting her." I said. "It's such a shame they aren't here. Tim would have loved your romantic dinner." replied Robin. "Why don't you call them? I think Cornelia misses you." I said. "I'll give them a call." he replied and left.

***

He took a sip of his wine and looked at me with his stormy blue eyes. I could get lost in them.

"It was a delicious dinner, but I have to go home." said Vlad. I followed him to the hallway to say goodbye. "It's your turn next time." I replied. "It'll be a night you late will forget." he said.

We had our first kiss and the time stood still. "Have a nice evening Adam." he said. "The same to you." I replied. He gave me a hug, before he left the house.

Vlad is so bad, but he does it so well🖤

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~