You're like a knife, cuz your looks could kill

Adam's: POV

The sun was going down and the sky shifted in pink and purple. Inside the forest had a couple set up a tent unaware of the dangers.

"Do you think we're safe here?" asked a girl scared. "Yes, you don't have to worry." said her boyfriend calmly. She nodded and went back to sleep. Her boyfriend went to the car to take some blankets when he heard a growl. He turned around but couldn't see anyone. He shrugged and opened the door.

"It's not safe here." said a voice suddlenly. He turned around again and saw a man with raven hair from the moonlight. "Who are you?" he asked scared. "My name is Adam." I said with a smirk on my face. "Please don't kill me, I have a girlfriend." he begged. Then came another man with dark hair and blood was dripping from his lips.

"Your beloved girlfriend will never wake up again." replied the man and laughed evilly. "Nice job, Vlad." I said. "What's your name?" I asked the man. "Oscar." he said and took a step back of fear. "I really love your jacket and I'm very thirsty." I replied and emptied him off blood. I slammed Vlad against a tree and started kissing him passionately. I bit into his neck and drank his blood. "I love you so much Adam and we will rule the world together." he said. I lifted up my head and looked into his stormy blue eyes. "I love you too Vlad and nothing can stop us." I replied and kissed him again.

***

I was on my way back when I met a wolf. He looked at me with sad eyes.

(Tim in his wolf form)

The wolf turned back to human. "Tim, you're a werewolf." I said shocked. "Don't act so suprised." he replied. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "I knew you wouldn't believe me." he said. "I will always believe in you." he replied.

"Your son is together with a werewolf and your dear husband killed his father." said Tim. "Robin is what?" I asked. "It's true." he said. "Aren't werewolves and vampires supposed to be enemies?" I asked. "We are enemies." said Tim.

"Can you stop accusing my husband?" I asked. "It's true Adam, Vlad really killed Noah's father." he said. "You're just jealous." I replied.

"Do you want to know who killed Luke?" he asked. "How dare you mention his name?" I asked coldly. "It was Vlad, he killed your husband." said Tim. My red eyes were flashing and I showed my fangs. I tore him until he was bleeding. Tim looked shocked at me and tears filled his eyes. He turned back to a wolf and ran away.

I feel for Tim

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~