Love in the air

Jamie's: POV

I was swimming in the lake. I saw a wolf coming out of the forest. He walked up to me. He bent down his head so I could pat him.

He jumped into the water. I looked shocked at him when he came up to the sureface.

"Hello, I'm Tommy." he said. "I'm Jamie." I replied. "It's very nice to meet you." he said. "You were the wolf." I said. "Yep." he replied. "I'm a vampire." I said. "That's cool." he replied.

"You are a very beautiful wolf." I said. "Aww, thank you." replied Tommy. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked. "I'd love to." he said.

I swam up to him and kissed him. Tommy kissed me back and stroked my cheek. I saw the happiness in his eyes.

"I love you." I said. "I love you more." he replied. "You're too sweet." I said.

We returned back home and started kissing again. I lifted up him in my arms and took him to my bedroom.

***

Robin's: POV

"Hello, I'm home." I called. "Hello brother." said Jamie. His hair was a bit messy. "Hey Robin." replied Tommy. "Are you and Jamie together?" I asked. "Yes we are." he said. "I'm so happy for you guys." I replied.

"I'm a werewolf." said Tommy. "I'm also dating a werewolf." I replied. "I know, Noah told me everything." he said. "Are you his brother?" I asked. "He's my best friend." said Tommy.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Jamie and Tommy.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~