We must protect our pack

Emma's: POV

"You're back." said Louise and hugged me. "I needed to get away from the castle." I replied. "Any news?" she asked.

"Adam is married to a vampire." I said. "What?" she asked. "Vlad turned him into a vampire as well." "We have to report it." replied Emma and we ran to the camp.

The wolf pack welcomed me back and the puppies almost licked me to death.

"The Wolf Queen is back." said Maria and the wolves howled happily. "I have missed you all so much and it's very nice to be back again." I replied. "We have missed you as well." she said.

Dad out from his tent and everyone bowed. "We've something shocking to report." said Louise. "Tell us." he replied.

"Adam is married to Vlad Tepes." I said. "It can't be true." replied a man. "It is." I replied. "Werewolves and vampires are eminens." said Maria. "How could that happen?" asked a guy.

"His son is together with Noah, son of Hunter who died during a fight between him and Vlad." I said. A little girl hugged her mother's leg and she stroked her hair. "My husband died as a hero." replied Maria. "He will never be forgotten." said Tim. "We must protect our pack." she replied.

"Thank you for telling us." he replied. "Adam has committed a serious crime." said Maria coldly. "We can not trust vampires, they are dangerous." she said. "I agree." replied Alexander.

Louise hugged me and she was shaking of fear. "I don't let anybody hurt you." I said. "I'm so scared, I don't like vampires." she replied. "You're safe here." I said. "I couldn't ask for a better friend." she replied Emma.

***

Dad was sitting on his bed and I sat down next to him. "Stay away from them." he said. "But Robin is my best friend." I replied. "We can't trust vampires." he said. "Robin would never hurt me." I replied. "You never know when they'll lose control." said Tim.

"How about a round in the woods?" I asked. "Sounds good." said dad. "But you know I'm going to win." I replied with a smirk on my face. "Don't be so sure Emma." said Tim. "Speak for yourself." I replied and he laughed.

(Emma's wolf form)

(Emma's wolf form)

We turned into wolves and ran into the forest. This is my home and it feels so good to be back here.

I feel for Noah, Vlad killed his father.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~