ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦𝕥/𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞... 🍬🍭

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Hey don't mention it! As long are at home! JoJo!

He get stiffen at the nickname you give to him and nodded, still blushing.

Jonathan: Thank you, Y/n for everything...

Y/n: No prob!

You grin at him, as Daniel lunges himself to Jonathan. Making him laughed, You three went inside the mansion and take a nap for a while. He was very thankful to have a kind and helpful person he encountered.

Josuke 💛:

Josuke: Y/n-chan!! Y/n-chan!!

You grunt in annoyance putting your book down looking down at him.

Y/n: What?

You annoyingly spat, he just sat there on hugging his knees. His face shows kid in curiosity. You sighed deeply going back to read some black magic spells.

Josuke: Let's play a game! Y/n-chan! Let's play a game! A game!

Y/n: What game?

You muttered your palms on your cheeks, flipping another page.

Josuke: Ummm...I don't know but..can you pick out a game for me?

A lightbulb pop out of you head and thought of an mischievous idea. Yourself to him with a smug expression leaving him confuse still have the smile on his face.

Y/n: I have an idea, fetch me my long (F/c) blanket on the top drawers over there at the top.

His feathers perked up and looked at the top drawer, there was your neatly fold (F/c) blanket at top of it. He puffed out.

Josuke: I'll get it!

He eagerly fly at the top and snatch the (F/c) long blanket. Politely give it to your awaiting hand.

Josuke: So are we making a tent!!

Y/n: No

Josuke: Then what is it???

Snickered in mischief, you pull the blanket up.

Y/n: I'll disappear and never return again.

He tilt his head in confusion.

Josuke: Wha-

You dropped the blanket and you no where to be found, He felt fear and Adrenaline. Tears forming side of his eyes while his lips quivered.

Josuke: Y/N!! Y/N!! Y/N!!!

He hear suddenly a closet door open. His feathers perked at recognition at your presence.

Y/n: I'm here you idiot stop whi- MPH!!

He swiftly hugged your head his legs hangover on both of your shoulders, crying. His feathers almost came from your mouth.

Y/n: For fuck sake!! Josuke it's not like I'm DYING!!!

Josuke: Y/n!! Please promise me not to leave me again! Please promise me!!

You look up and a tear dropped on your cheeks, you frowned. Your brows furrowed to each other, while he cry on you, his glistening tearful blue eyes staring down at you with fear and hopeless. You sighed and pet his feathers.

Y/n: I...*Sighed* Alright I promised that I will never leave you.

He hugged your head nuzzling you, you felt vibration on his chest.

You messed up...then after that you never make him worried anymore.

Idea: