Right and a Wrong way.... March 16,2007

It was a beautiful march day. The future looked promising and amazing.

So was the day today. Me, daddy, Jason, DJ, paris, prince, and blanket were all out in the backyard, playing and having a good time.

Our latest, newest members to the family, lulu and Christian(twins), and Sicily and Ciara were out playing as well.

I know I haven't documented this, but daddy had three surrogate mothers give birth to three of the ones i just mentioned.

Lulu and Christian's mom is part Italian and part French, and she's mixed, so they are half of That as well.

Sicily's mom... Well.... Sicily's mom was a drug addict and left c-c at the gate to Neverland, and died just down the block trying to run away. She isn't really daddy's biological daughter, but he adopted her, so I guess she is.

And Ciara, her mother is part Puterican, part French, part German, part British, and part Asian.

So daddy now had exactly 10 children. Something he's always wanted.

(A personal note from Jordaynne Jackson herself!!!!)

The book is finished now, but it isn't over. Because when you're dealing with the Jackson family, nothing is over.

Before I leave, I just want to say thank you all for reading my story and liking it and what not.

Trust me, I really appreciate it, and I promise I won't leave you guys hanging.

The organizing of this story wasn't easy, and I may have left some parts out, but I am thinking about publishing my deleted chapters book,

but it might take a while, because I'm already working on a part two.

(Spoiler alert)

So guys and dolls, I won't hold you amazing people up, just wanted to say thank you again, you're awesome, you're my friends, and I love you.

Hashtag MoonwalkerJordaynneForLifeMichaelJacksonKingOfPopForever

(Not a real hashtag.)