Im So blue

November 16, 2000
The music for "I'm so blue" was playing and I was in my dance studio dancing to it.

Everyone was busy today. Daddy was in his own studio recording songs.

All of my aunts'( Aunt Latoya, Aunt Rebbie, and Aunt Janet) had taken prince and paris to get new shoes, Jason had went to Dylan's house to play, my friends had all gone somewhere, it was just a crazy day.

So, it was just me and Christine in the studio, all by ourselves.

She was about 35 steps behind me, but not close enough that I would bump into her if I was to do the moonwalk.

Suddenly, "Blood On The Dance Floor" came on and I started dancing to it.

Then came "Ghost". I love that song. Then "Is It Scary" came on. That so is one of my top 30 favorite songs by daddy.

Even though that song is supposed to be scary, if anyone REALLY listened to the music and what daddy is saying, it would have them thinking.

Like me. When "Is It Scary" came on, I sat down and just LISTENED.

That song always gets me. I love how he created the music to make it fit to what he is saying.

As you may have guessed, I am listening to my top 30 favorite songs. I didn't really have anything else to do anyway.

It was very hot out so I was wearing white dance shorts and a blue tank top. My hair was out of its usual ponytail.

I was enjoying the song playing, when daddy's voice came over the intercom he had installed inside the studio, and the music paused.

"Jordaynne!" "Yeah, daddy?" I called back in no particular direction. "I'm taking a break.

Wanna join me for lunch?" "Okay! I'll be right there!" I called back." Ok. Love you." "Love you too."

The music unpaused itself but I turned it off. Then I ran over to the door and went out, ran over to the house an inside.

Daddy was in the kitchen, making his special turkey and ham sandwiches." Yaaay!" I cheered.

After lunch, I returned to the studio. "The Lady In My Life" began playing. I ran over to the Floor-To-Ceiling- length wall mirrors that surrounded the whole studio and began dancing to it.