Meeting michael

Hey y'all!! I'm back, but im sick, so I'll just do a quick update. And please check out my latest story called Young Parents. Also, please vote, comment, like, and add both to your library. Thanx and stay sweet!!!
April 4,1992
Michael's pov
Bill finally pulled up at a huge old building. There was a few old bikes tossed here and there and a lot of small toys. The building was next to a liquor store. " disgusting." I said to myself.
One of my bodyguards opens the door and I stepped out. We quickly hurried in. As soon as I was inside, a lady around the age of 49 came up to me.
She had black hair in a messy bun. She was wearing an old red robe and had on lace undergarments that we're showing off her personal business.
I almost puked in my mouth. " hi." I manage to say nicely. She smiled, showing off a few rotten teeth.
" hello. I'm the owner of the orphanage. I'm Shelby Hans. Shelby to you, Mr. Jackson."
We shook hands." I'd like to adopt a child. Around the age of two to seven."
" great! Please follow me." She turned and sassily walked into a huge living room. A bunch of kids were siting there.
They jumped up when I came in. " Michael jackson!" They all screamed." Hi." I waved.
A redhead girl pushed her way through and came up to me." Hi. Im Susie. You should adopt me." " and why is that?" I smiled down at her.
She was cute. Big blue eyes, the type that will make any person choose her. But I wasn't here to pick a child based on if they were cute or not. I just wanted a child.
She put her hands in her hips." Well, because I'm the cutest out of all these pathetic assholes." My eyebrows shot up. She smiled, thinking that what she just said was cute.
" and I am tough. But the person you should NOT choose is this idiot Jenna lee. Her dad abused her and raped her, and all that. She's upstairs with her ugly little horse a$$. You wanna see her?"
Astounded, I nodded. She took me upstairs and into the last room on the right, at the end of a long hallway.
Jenna's pov:
There was this famous person coming by today. I think his name is Michael jackson.
I've heard about him. They say that he bleached his skin and all those lies, but after hearing most of his songs that got me through the roughest times in my life, I knew that all those lies were just tabloids.
Unimportant lies that should be stopped. I found this radio in my room about two months ago. It was very best up, but it still worked. And all it played was Michael jackson songs. I got up and walked over to my secret spot where I kept it.
My pet tarantula shaggy walked over my leg." Hi." I said to him. " he stuck up one leg as if to say hi.
I turned on the radio. " You Are Not Alone by Michael jackson was playing. I softly sang along.
" you are not alone/ I am here with you/ though you're far away/ I am here to stay/ you are not alone/ though we're far apart / you're always in my heart/ you are not alone.
( fast forward)
"Just the other night/ I though I heard you cry/ asking me to come/ and hold you in my arms/ I can hear your prayers/ your burdens I will bare/ but first I need you hand/ then forever can begin."
(Fast forward again)
" I'll be there/ you are not alone/ I am here with you/ though you're far way/ I am here to stay/ you are not alone/ I am here with you/ though were far apart/ your always in my heart/ you are not alone."
Just then, someone opened my door and the last person I'd EVER expect to see came in... Along with Susie . Oh shit.