Starting court

"All rise, for the honorable Judge Matthew Mark, who will be presiding." The court bailiff announced. The entire court stood up and the judge walked in with his notes that he would needing. The judge sat down." You may be seated." We sat down. The judge looked out at all of us, then over at the bailiff. "Case?" He asked." Jenna Lee Jackson and Michael Jackson versus Dave Steeler, your honor." The judge looked out at us again. "The defendant may step forward." He said.
(Quick A/N; I was at court before, but it was a personal matter that happened when I was 11. So I apologize if I get some things wrong, that was a long time ago! Continue)
Dave's lawyer stepped forward." Your honor," he began." On 06/25/1990, Dave Steeler and Lauren Steeler were expecting a baby. But before that time, it was rumored that Michael Jackson and the deceased Lauren Steeler were together, and were expecting a child. And, besides us today, is the child that they were expecting. Jenna Lee Jackson." He turned to look at me. I tried to keep the peace. But he will be going down today. He continued." Her adopted father, Michael Jackson, was in a relationship with Lauren because he didn't know that Dave and Lauren were happily married. So, he didn't know what he was doing wrong. But your honor, today isn't about him, or even Lauren. It's about Jenna and Dave. A father and a daughter. Your honor, may I call Jenna Lee Jackson to the stage?" The judge nodded." Proceed." He said. I got up and quietly walked up to the witness stand. "Please put your right hand over your heart and the left hand on the bible, Jenna." Dave's lawyer commanded. I did what he said." Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?" "I do." I said, loud and clear. He nodded." Please be seated." I sat down. Silence. Daddy tried to smile at me, but it came out as a wince. Dave smirked at me from where he was seated, wearing all orange. I smirked back and his eyes widened and he looked away. Dumbass. "So, Jenna." Mr. scone( Dave's lawyer) said." How old are you?" "Eight." I replied." Born?" "June 25, 1990." He casually walked around, but he was avoiding where daddy and his lawyers were sitting. Cause he was scared." Were you happy with Dave? Your father?" I shook my head no." No sir." I quickly responded." No way." There was a quiet murmur in the court. He looked surprised." And why not?" I rolled my eyes." Because i was abused by Dave ever since my mama died!" I spat. Uproar. The judge banged his mallet thingy and it was quiet again." Order in the court!" He said."continue, defendant." Mr. Scone walked over to me, with his arms folded behind his back. He looked surprised when I said that I was abused by Dave, and he looked at him like he was crazy. " you were abused by Dave, correct?" I nodded. He came up to me." What do you mean by abused?" He asked. What fucking type did he want?! I rattled them all off on my fingers." Verbally, physically, emotionally, sexually, pschycologically, and any other type." "Sexually?" "Yes." "How old were you when he sexually abused you?" I swallowed, thinking of the pain. " two." Uproar again. The judge even looked surprised. Then he regained his judge look and asked for quiet again. " and then you say he verbally abused you. What did he say?" I looked at daddy, then at him." It's very inappropriate." "We are here to protect you, Jenna." He said. " go ahead. Tell the court what he said to you." Looks like he wasn't really on Dave's side anymore. So I said all of it." Bitch, slut, whore, skank, worthless, I'm nothing, no one likes me, I'm ugly, I'm stupid, I'm dumb, he hates me, I should go kill myself, I killed mama, he's going to kill me, he hopes I die..." I couldn't even continue. I burst into tears. The judge did something unexpected. He got up from his seat and hugged me. Everyone gasped, because this judge was known to be very mean and strict. But obviously not today. Soon the judge let me go and returned to his seat." Continue, defendant." He said, his voice shaky. I was asked to please go back to my seat and gladly did so. Dave's lawyer continued, but he wasn't on my side anymore. He told the jury lies about how "good" a father Dave really is and that children make up lies about things like what I said. He even stooped so low as to put Michael Jackson as an example. Everyone stood up after he said something about daddy and started yelling. I was yelling too." You bastard! How could you!" I yelled at him. He just calmly shook it off. The judge- who looked very pissed- shouted for order and it took a few minutes for us to listen. After Dave's lawyer finished his ramble of bullshit, the judge allowed a ten minute break.