The interview... Wtih barbra walters :/

(Don't worry. I made Barbra nice in this one. Even though nobody likes her.)

It was interview day. Daddy was very nervous.

So were me DJ, and Jason. Because we, along with prince, paris, and blanket, would be on tv for the FIRST TIME.

Daddy made this an exception, because he wanted everyone to see how well he raised and are still raising his kids.

I sat nervously in the big dressing room that the people who worked here put me in.

Paris was with me too, and daddy had the boys with him in the next room.

I had already gotten my stage makeup done and was wearing a red an black varsity jacket with a gray sweater hood on it,(like in the pic, only with a hood)and black boyfriend shorts.

I had my hair in its usual ponytail, and I had convinced daddy to let me dye the ends of my hair a light red. And the top of my hair.

Paris had on a beautiful pink dress that daddy had bought for her.

Her reddish hair was neatly brushed and hung down past her shoulders. She looked cute.

A lady wearing all red came in and ushered us out of the room.

We met up with daddy and our brothers in the hallway.

The lady gave us instructions. "Okay guys. So, when Barbra introduces Michael, your father, he goes out, but you kids stay here.

When she introduces you kids, then you guys can go on out. But stay here, an don't make any noise, okay?"

She rushed off, not even letting us answer.

I watched what was going in on stage. Barbra was taking about daddy now.

"And here he is, ladies an gentlemen, King Of Pop, Michael jackson!"

Daddy walked out on stage to a thundering applause.

He sat next To Barbra in a big red chair.

"Hello Michael." Barbra smiled. "Hello." He replied, smiling at a few swooning fans.

"And how have you been, michael?" "Oh, fine. Having fun with all of my kids."

"Uh-huh. So, how has everything been with your kids?"

"Oh, fantastic. Jason DJ, and Jordaynne are child geniuses, prince and paris are energetic and fun-loving, and blanket, he's adorable."

"Yes. They are all amazing children." "Thank you." " child geniuses?" "Excuse me? I don't understand what you mean."

"Oh, i mean, you said that DJ, Jason and Jordaynne are child geniuses. Why do you mean by that?"

Well, what did she think?

Daddy sat up a little and said," well, Jordaynne has always been very smart for her age,

and then I found out that so was Jason, and not long after we got DJ back, I found out that even though he had a stuttering problem, so was he.

so one of my friends who happened to know a person who tests the IQ's of children under the age of 10

Came by and got the triplets tested, and they all had the IQ's of 310.10."

Even Barbra looked surprised. The audience were surprised too.

Then Barbra got Over her shock and said," So, are you planning any concerts in the future?"

What the heck? You go monetarily speechless for about 3.5 millimeters of a second and then ask about somethin else when the most famous guy on the planet tells you that three of his kids have an iq higher than most kids their age?