The interview with Barbra Walters... Continued

So after the break, us kids left the stage so that daddy and Barbra could talk together.

Then it was just endless talking about his amazing success and what he probably might do after the 30th anniversary.

We(us kids and daddy) had already talked about what daddy might do.

The plan was to just go traveling for about a year and stuff like that.

After daddy was done talking to Barbra, she asked him to leave the stage so she could talk to me alone.

Well, not ALONE, but you get it.

So I hugged daddy as we passed each other and took his empty seat.

"Hello Jordaynne." Barbra said." Hi." I replied. She cleared her throat." So how has the past eight years been with your father and your brothers and sister?"

"Amazing. Daddy is the best father in the world and he is just like a regular father."

"What do you mean by that?" I looks at the crowd." What I mean is, daddy is like a regular father; like, even though he is the most famous man on the planet,

With over a billion fans, he is like an ordained, everyday father that you could find anywhere. He just has more... Advantages than the other dads."

Barbra nodded." So what you are saying is that even though your father just happens to be Michael Jackson, King Of Pop, Rock, and Soul, he is still pretty normal?"

"Yes." "I see. An what makes him normal?" "Well, when any of us kids do something wrong, we still get punished for it. Like, grounded for about a minimum of three days. Or longer, depending on whatever we had done."

"Have you ever been in trouble?" "Numerous times." Everyone laughed. Barbra cracked a smile." And what else makes him like a normal father?"

"Well, there's a lot of things, but I guess another is that he plays with us kids. Like, you know. Games and stuff. And he takes us places and of course, he buys us stuff."

"Oh. I guess he IS still like any other normal father. How much fun do you have with him?" "SO much. It's like... I can't even explain how much fun it is being with daddy."

Barbra nodded." Now, Jordaynne, I've seen you and your two older brothers with this boy."

She tureen to the tv behind us and it showed a picture of us four kids playing around on the Neverland property.

"Who is he?" "That's Dylan Johnson. He's Jason's best friend."

Barbra turned to the big screen behind us." Jordaynne, is it true that a couple of days ago, you had your father tape a video of you dancing in front of a car?"

"Yes." I burst out laughing." Oh, that was SO much fun." "Can we show the video?" "Sure."

Video
Neverland Valley Ranch
2:20 pm.
"Jordaynne!" Daddy said from behind the camera." Are you seriously gonna do this?" The video showed me standing in front of Christine.

"Yes." I replied. "You know I'm gonna show this to the world, right?" "Yeah, cause I told you to!" "And why do you want me to?"

"To show the world that even though you're the King Of Pop and the world expects you to be perfect, you're still a normal dad and your kids are still normal."

"Okay, but is dancing in front of cars the answer?" "Of course not. But I just feel like dancing in front of an UNMOVING car."

"Why?" "Just for the heck of it." "Okay. What song do you wanna play?" "Ummmm... Dangerous." "Good choice."