Adopted

Hey guys! Just a quick update. I'm listening to music and writing another story. I have about 5 other stories I'm working on. So... Enjoy!
April 4,1992
Michael's pov
Susie, the little girl, opened- no- kicked open the door and ran in to punch this little girl in the corner in the face." Hey!" I said as I picked up the innocent little girl laying in the floor.
Susie stopped but smirked at the little girl." You are a slut." She said. I was shocked.
"hey. Don't you ever call her that anymore! You don't even know what that means. Go back downstairs." I was being firm because, really, who deserved that? Especially a little girl like this one.
Susie, appalled, ran out of the room. I put the child I was holding down in the torn mattress she had." Hi honey." I said as I sat with her. She looked up at me.
Then she said something that broke me apart. " please don't hurt me." Didn't she recognize me? Everyone knows that I wouldn't hurt a fly. " I won't honey. I promise, oaky? Tell me. What's your name."
She looked up at me. My heart broke. She was so adorable. She had jet black hair, emerald green eyes, a cute small nose, her hair was down to her behind, and she looked about two to four.
She was very skinny, and I could see her ribs through her dirty black shirt. " it's Jenna lee." She whispered." And I'm two. But I know that you won't adopt me. If I ever was adopted, I'd just get raped again. You don't have to adopt me."
I gently put my hand under her chin and lifted he face so she could see the real ME. Her eyes widened." You're Mi... Mi... Michael JACKSON!"
I laughed." Yeah, it's me. You don't have to worry about anything. What do you think about me adopting you?"