Chapter Seventeen

Waking up in the morning was the best feeling to you, the sun shining in on your eyes. You sat up in your bed, pulling your blankets away from your body and standing to head towards your son's room. Knocking on the door as you entered.

"Yoshiro, it's time to wake up." you smiled, looking towards the sleeping kid. You sat on the bed next to him, holding his shoulder.

"Mama?" his voice was harsh as he hadn't had any water for awhile.

"Yes dear, now...it's time to get up and get ready okay?" you hold his shoulder as he sat up, watching him rub his eyes and yawn. Getting up and walking to the door, "Meet me in the livingroom after you've dressed and gotten ready." you nodded to your son before walking out into the livingroom.

Angela looked up from her steamy cup of coffee, smiling to you before you sat beside her.

"Good morning Y/N, it's good to see you up and early." you nodded, rubbing your eye slightly.

"Well..you'll be seeing alot more of this, hopefully I can grow my hair out to its old length again. Yoshiro is older and doesn't pull my hair anymore."

"Ah, it's shoulder length. You keep cutting too much off is your problem." she replied with a small laugh, taking a drink from her mug.

"Yeah, but it keeps growing out unevenly, what am I supposed to do?" she shrugged, then hearing heavy footsteps.

"Here's the old man." you turned your head with a smile. He stood without his mask, a tight black tshirt and jeans, "You're not young anymore, you don't look good in that."

"Haha, very funny. I'm not trying to impress anyone."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Grandpa!" you heard your son's voice as he latched onto the side of the male.

"Ah! I'm not that old yet!" 76 picked up the small child and held him by his side, "My name may be Soldier: 76 but I sure am not 76 years old yet."

"But you will be!" you stood up, going up to him to take your son. He smiled, giving you a pat on the back before the rest of everyone was around in the living area.

"Great, now that all of us are here..time to get to work. Y/N, Jesse, Genji, you three take your trainees and go train. We'll take care of everything else."

"Sir, I don't have-" Genji was then cut off.

"You are training Yoshiro, Hana, and Lucio, are you not?" Jack raised a brow, Genji's head fell in defeat as he looked at the small kid.

"Don't worry Genji, just make sure you don't get all sweaty in that metal suit of yours." you smiled, then clapping your hands, "Move out!" you pointed, your son following your orders with you behind him.

By Gabe's standards, the best training was military training. Weapon training was later on. For now, train the body and push the limits. No one is tough unless you beat that. Even if it meant your own son was going to be pushed and left the way you were.

"Hustle! We don't have time to be dallying around!" called Jesse as he began to jog. The first phase has begun. A way to keep up with him. The second was to be an obstacle course. One that changed ofter every run.

You of course kept behind the group, Genji in the middle of the group while McCree lead. Suddenly the front started quickening pace. McCree had begun to run. You watched as Lucio and Hana kept up well, Yoshiro falling behind slowly.

"Don't slow down now! Push yourself!" you heard the cyborg call to Yoshiro, witnessing your son pick up his pace and pace his breathing.

After 45 minutes of running, the group came to a stop. Panting and holding their knees and chests, you looked to your son. Pulling him under your arm and giving his scruffy brown hair a nuggie.

"That a boy! I knew you could do it!"

"Thanks Momma!" he smiled, pulling your hand away from his head. The two trainer males walked towards you with the other two in tow.

"Ready for the obstacle course?" Jesse smiled, "Because you're going to run it first Y/n."

You sigh, "I guess lets get it over with." you release the boy, cracking your joints and stretching. "Time me."

Jesse pulls out a stopwatch and once he presses the button; you go for it. And you finish in under 5 minutes. Over high jumps, log balances, rope climbs, and other as such.

Show off. Stop it.

A/N: Thank you all so much for 2.38k views and 108 votes. I appreciate every one of you, especially those who add this book to their library. I will try my very best to bring this back to my life. Sorry for it taking so long for the whole Genji and you but I like stories that can last :)