Chapter Five

Based on the song: If We Have Each Other by Alec Benjamin

Guide:
Y/n - Your Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
C/N - City Name
CO/N - Country Name
F/n - Father's Name
L/n - Last Name
F/F - Favorite Food

606 words

——————————————————

There a familiar person lay, sleeping soundly with the new technology in place. The story had been told to us by Angela.

  "I found him barely being able to walk in the streets. Someone had found me and told me to find him, so I did." I look at him closely, his black hair and pale skin familiar. Scars coated his body, you look down and sigh.

  "I'm going to tell Jesse he can come in. I'll be going to take care of Yoshiro." you stated, looking down and walking out the door.

Walking into your room you saw Jesse sleeping with Yoshiro and smiled, tapping his shoulder.

  "Jess, it's time to wake up." you hummed, he stirred and you took the baby from him.

  "HoneyBee, how is everything?" he asked stretching and standing. You looked to the child.

  "He is stable, but they are waiting for him to wake up. He looks familiar but I can put a finger on it."

  "Maybe it's someone you met in Hanamura." he suggested, you nod.

  "You should go take a look, I'll take care of Yoshiro." Jesse nods and leaves, giving a small wave.

4 hours later

Sitting at the kitchen counter, you hear a noise as you feed Yoshiro. Getting up and running to your room, you set the child down and they sleep. You then run to the operation room, walking in and almost immediately backing out.

The man was frantically moving around, scared out of his mind. No one could stop it.

  "Y/n use your mother charm!" Jesse yells, I quickly get to him and put my hand to his and press down on his chest, looking into his eyes in a calming way. He almost immediately stops, staring back with a calm expression.

  "Calm down," you say, quietly, "You're okay. You're in good hands." he nods, you let him go and he is released from the machine that kept him from moving.

  "You may sit up now." Angela says, the male sitting up.

  "What's your name again?" he pointed at you, causing you to freeze a bit.

  "Y-Y/n." he takes your hand.

  "I never thought I would see you again, I would love to share my stories in person." he stated, keeping cold to the others around us.

Everything felt cold, frozen in place. It scared you. He was here, different than that boy with a smile and green hair with that stupid orange scarf that made him look like a carrot.

You backed up, smiling taking my hand from him and exiting the room.

  "Nice to meet you, I must have to go now.." you state running to your room to your baby's side. Yoshiro was slightly tossing and turning almost to wake.

You picked him up, sitting down and sighing.

  "The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad. If we got each other, and that's all we have. I will be your mother, and I'll hold your hand." you sing, causing your baby to smile and give a small giggle, "You should know I'll be there for you. When the world's not perfect. When the world's not kind. If we have each other then we'll both be fine. I will be your mother, and I'll hold your hand. You should know I'll be there for you."

A knock came at the door, behind the door was the cowboy that was worried about your behavior.

  "Y/n? Are you doing all right?"

Don't answer, he'll leave.

You didn't hear a click nor another knock, just a sigh as Jess put his back to the door.

  "Your brother, Toshi, is in town."

——————————————————

Connor here! Remember that shameless book insert I did? Well I'm in town. You also met Genji, finally in 5 chapters.

In the next chapters it'll just be a day out in the town with Toshi and Yoshiro.

Buh-Bye!