Chapter Fifteen

Based on the song: If We Have Each Other by Alec Benjamin

Guide:
Y/n - Your Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
C/N - City Name
CO/N - Country Name
F/n - Father's Name
L/n - Last Name
F/F - Favorite Food

633 words

——————————————————

You soon arrive in Hanamura, looking at how much it has changed. Even your parents' old house has changed. The porch had a new coating of paint in a different color, so did every wall. You walk to the door and see a flyer.

'Please contact xxx-xxx-xxxx if you find this boy, he never came back from school and was said to be kidnapped along with other children his age. Please help me find my nephew.' it even had a picture of him under the wording. You saw plenty of flyers, must've been Toshi's.

You knock on the door, hearing rapid footsteps, suddenly having the door swing open. Your brother stood there in horror until he looked at Yoshiro. This poor man has turned into a mother.

"Yoshiro!" he smiled, getting a hug from your son, "I thought you were gone for life." he had tears coming out of his eyes and a small smile.

"Toshi," he looked to you, "I think it's time for me to tell him something." you state, he shook his head.

"Let's all get inside, so we can get nice clothes and go to eat first." Yoshiro pitched in, "I'm hungry." all four of you nod, going inside and change into nice clothes.

Genji of course had to borrow clothes from Toshi, 'Which looked better on him than Toshi.' you giggle at your thought, looking towards Genji and his readiness.

You get to lead everyone else out and find a place to eat. So why not go to your old Ramen Shop where you first met Genji and his brother, where you had worked for years before getting pregnant.

"Y/n? You know where we are, right?" you nod, then looking to Yoshiro.

"This is where I worked before I was pregnant with you, Yoshiro. I'm surprised it's still up and running." you smile, Yoshiro excitedly dragging you ahead. The moment you walked in there, after 13 years, you heard a lady scream in delight.

"Y/n!!" she called and you smiled as your old boss hugged you, "We missed you so much!"

"Gomen, for leaving." you hugged her back, she then looks at your friends and family behind you, then Yoshiro.

"Who is this little one?" she ruffles his hair.

"That's Derek and I's son," you say, "I had to leave work to have some support while I was pregnant and without Derek." Yoshiro looked at you with curious eyes.

"I'll be sure to make your favorite very special." she nods, in a sad tone of voice and goes back to the kitchen.

"Okāsan, who's Derek." you shake your head and walk you all to a specific booth.

You sit next to Genji, sitting across from Toshi and Yoshiro, folding your hands in front of your face.

"Derek, that man that was going to kill me, is your father. He said that he would do anything for me, but when I told him I was pregnant with you, he left." Toshi looks at Yoshiro as he takes it all in. Genji puts his hand on your back, rubbing circles.

"So, my father was a bad guy?" he tilted his head and you nodded, "Who's going to be my dad though, I've only had Uncle Toshi." you shrug, then looking at Genji. He takes his hand off you and rubbed his neck.

"I mean, we still have Overwatch." Yoshiro smiled and pushed himself up.

"I love Overwatch! I want to go with you!" he shouted. You looked at him with shock.

"I don't know Yoshiro, it's very dangerous." your brother grumbled.

"I did enlist him to self defense and ninjitsu." your son nods rapidly. You sigh, closing your eyes.

"Fine. He will under go training at the base then, as long as 76 agrees to it."

——————————————————

Sorry for such a late update, I'm struggling alot in school and in life and I'm slipping behind in writing my books. I'll try to update as much as possible.