Chapter Eight

Based on the song: If We Have Each Other by Alec Benjamin

Guide:
Y/n - Your Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
C/N - City Name
CO/N - Country Name
F/n - Father's Name
L/n - Last Name
F/F - Favorite Food

1410 words

——————————————————

In the next few days, you sat on the couch, holding your hand to your head. Yoshiro had kept you awake all night while Christmas went by in a hurry. Angela hadn't come back with Winston and we're found on the news.

McCree had come back and helped out, earning a protection barrier of 2 feet from you..courtesy of your brother.

Genji and Toshi had started to get along at the slightest, Genji getting a protection barrier of 5 feet away from you. You couldn't stop trying to help Genji so it didn't really matter, the barrier.

Fareeha had grown about 2 inches since the time her mother was seen by her.

  "Miss Y/n? Are you okay?" you heard from the small girl, standing in front of you.

  "Of course, Fareeha," you reply, rubbing your eyes, "I'm perfect." she nods and has a seat next to you.

  "I miss my mother." you look down at her and wrap and arm around her.

  "I miss mine aswell."

  "You have the power to go see her, don't you?" a small frown finds your lips and you shake your head.

  "I wouldn't be able to. My parents are far away now. If I was able to see them, even if I tried, I wouldn't. An old 'friend' of mine would want to see me again." you sighed, she followed with it and looked up to you.

  "We miss our mothers, another thing in common!" she smiles, getting your smile to come back. This child, a child that is about 13-14 years old, can cheer you up.

Shocking.

  "Yea, another in the books." she smiles and looks at the baby then to the approaching male.

  "Well, howdy there Fareeha." she smiles and gets up, hugging him. He takes the hat off and plops it on her head.

  "Howdy."

  "Uhm, howdy there Y/n." he gave a small smile.

  "Thanks for the half-assessed  greeting, cowboy." you raise a brow at him and he knew exactly what it meant.

  "I was out at the convenience store with Toshi." you sigh, nodding and leaving the two there.

Walking out of the room, spotting your brother, and walking towards him was the next move. The next move to see him talking with Genji.

  "Ahem, Toshi." you looked at him with a straight face, ignoring the man that stood near.

You did fear the man, but wanted to see his face alot more. But you couldn't make eye contact with him. He had been placed alongside Gabriel and McCree, the three were mysterious.

  "Yes, dear sister?" you smile and grab his ear, dragging him out of the room and to the hallway.

  "You could've told me you went out!" he shook his head.

  "No, because we were talking about you and you really wouldn't have liked anything about the topic." you blinked, then walked away.

No more family drama.