Author's Notes (3/3/19 - 3/5/19)

I've taken the time from the start of Chapter Fourteen to the end of it in here and then some.

3/3/19 - I thought of making Chapter Fourteen into a small filler, stopping at your objective, but I had under 600 words. The stubble is based off a picture I saw on the internet and the “stubble attack” is something my father does to me...this is not Sweet Home Alabama.

3/4/19 - So, actually...the whole Yoshiro may get kidnapped thing is hilarious. I mean, come on. The leader of the group is his dad, and now I have two separate enemies for you. Except, one was killed because your lover.

3/5/19 - Today is my sister's birthday! She turned 11, this day and I'm taking time on my bus to write. I have too much to do on a daily today, I promised this chapter would be out sooner than the last, it's been 2 days. It won't take long.

3/5/19 - Well, congratulations! You get a new chapter today! I love all of you so very much. Thank you for 400+ reads. It means so much to me, even if it doesn't look like much. You all are very important to me.

Now with that said, I could have a small special part(that will have nothing to do with the story) or I could post an extra long chapter(probably about 3000 words). You can decide!

  Stay heroic and be awesome!

Buh-byeeee