Chapter Three

Based on the song: If We Have Each Other by Alec Benjamin

Guide:
Y/n - Your Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
C/N - City Name
CO/N - Country Name
F/n - Father's Name
L/n - Last Name
F/F - Favorite Food

682 words

——————————————————

Walking into the building with Angela and Winston was the most chilling experience. Every person you were visiting was watching your every movement as you stood behind the two beings.

  "Who is this?" a man asked, his blue eyes and blonde hair complimenting his face structure. He had cargo pants on along with a man which stood not too far away.

That man had a dark complexion, dark chocolate brown eyes and hair that was, just barely, shaved, completely, off. He wore the same kind of cargo pants with a black shirt, the complete opposite of the man who had asked the question.

  "This is Y/n she recently came from Hanamura after we invited her to our home." Angela looked to you, in a motion of asking for more details to be spilt about you.

You simply nodded, holding your arms and looking down.

  "She had came with a surprise. After getting in my car from the airport she told me she had been pregnant with a baby for 5 months in Hanamura." you looked back up, Winston giving a kind smile and Angela holding her hands in the air, helping her speak about it.

  "I know it's scary, but it's worth it in the end." a woman came out from the side of the blonde man, a child next to her.

  "I know but," you paused, "I don't think you know my boyfriend, the father of my child, left me after I tol-" she put a finger to your mouth.

  "I understand that too." the little girl looked up at you and smiled, making you smile back.

  "Thank you." the woman nodded.

  "My name is Ana. Jack and Gabriel are the two (baffoons)." they nodded as she said their names.

Ana had on a simple female attire, not going too overboard. She had a mix of dark and light complexion, definitely from the East Hemisphere.

Angela took your hand and you followed as she sat you down and sat next to you. The child also sat down next to you.

Everyone started talking and you just looked at the little girl.

  "Hello, I'm Y/n, what's your name?" you ask her, her head turning to you and then excitedly turning her entire body to face you.

  "My name's Fareeha!" she whispered, keeping her voice down and trying not to disturb the conversation that was going on.

  "I like your name." she smiles at your compliment and points to your hair.

  "I like your hair. It's so pretty." you smile and accept the compliment, "Mother!" she calls, making Ana's head turn.

  "Yes, Fareeha?" she wastes no time to talk back.

  "Can I take Miss Y/n outside?" Ana looks to you and you smile.

  "Of course. Just be careful." Fareeha nods, gets up, and pulls you out to the yard. The green grass of L.A. looked wonderful at this season. You didn't always see this in Hanamura.

  "Mother says I can't join the Egyptian Military when I'm older, but I would love to. I want to follow my mother's footsteps." you both sit in the grass, you put your hand to her hand.

  "Can I call you Pharah?" she looks to you with a questioning look, then thinks about it. She finally nods.

1 month later

  "We must stop these omnic attacks, so we are going to create a team of people to help." Jack explains, standing at the conference table.

Another omnic attack had hit in a city not too far from Gibraltar. Angela, Winston, and you had gone and protected most of the city while getting minor, but many, injuries.

  "Y/n can't fight that much anymore, she'll be staying with someone at a protected base." you rub your arm, having a child was going to put you behind.

But you didn't care. A baby boy was going to be born soon and named Yoshiro. You weren't going to let anyone down just because of it.

You opened your mouth to say something, but your phone started to ring and you excused yourself.

An unknown number from Japan.