Chapter 12

"We're nearly there."

"Right."

Kion sighed, it wouldn't be long until he would finally see his family again. He wasn't looking forward to it. It was most likely his father had gotten bored and wanted to start abusing him again. Kiara would probably laugh like she used to. Kion didn't know what his mother would do anymore. Before she would join in, but after a while she stopped and held this unreadable expression.

Just get this over with Kion. Go through this and then go home.

Kion wasn't sure his body would be able to go through the pain again. He did have a high pain tolerance due to experiencing abuse for all his life. No one knew about the abuse though. Not even Grandfather Mufasa. 

Mufasa just wouldn't be watching at those times. At first Kion was kind of suspicious of that but he let it go. It didn't matter. What good would it do anyways? 

Imagine if someone found out.

Kion laughed at the though (he laughed in his head if that makes sense) 

Like that would happen.

Kion didn't know how his father is able to keep his abuse a secret, but he was glad. Kion didn't like anyone to worry, he especially didn't want people to worry about himself. Kion could take care of himself.

"Prince Kion."

Kion snapped out of his thoughts and turned to the bird.

"Yes, uh..?"

"Avana. My name is Avana." (the bird is female)

"Oh thanks Avana."

"Well, Prince Kion we're here."

"Oh right. Avana please call me Kion, not Prince Kion."

"Yes of course Kion."

"I'll um, see you later?"

"Mmhn"

Kion ran forward towards Pride Rock. He slowed down when anyone greeted him.

"Kion."

They always said as the acknowledged his existence. He always nodded to whoever called his name but he had to hurry to Pride Rock. His father would just hit him even more if he spend too much time to arrive.

Kion climbed the rocks into the opening of Pride Rock.

"Kion."

Hiiiiii! Sorry, It's really shot sorry! and it's been so long. I'm really sorry about that. Well you see I'm working on another story with my friend MelodicLuna but it's on a account we share together. We're currently writing a Naruto story. This is the account name Meloetta_Luna if you want to check it out you can, of course you don't have to. Also I'm really busy that's why I haven't been posting as much. I hope you all are ok! and thank you so much for so many reads! I hope your holidays are going good so far if your in school! Have a good day or night and just Thank You! Your kind words help me stay motivated for this story :) Sorry if my story is bad btw.

-Meloetta