[Later that day]

"This is worse than I thought." Chaeyoung sighed taking a seat. "What are we going to do?"

"Nothing." Jae bluntly spoke. "I know he's your brother but he's as asshole. EunHa deserves better."

"Hold on Jae," Tzuyu sighed. "We know he is but you saw how happy they were together when Jieun was out of the picture. He couldn't have faked that. It looked too genuine."

"Right and EunHa said something about him getting blackmailed right, Jeongguk your Taehyung's best friend. You can find stuff out right?"Jeongguk nodded. "Find our what she's using against him."

"Okay but do you think Noona is going to forgive him after that? I don't think she will." Jeongguk sighed. "What are we going to do about that?"

"We could all go in a Holiday." Tzuyu proposed. "Here me out. We'll go on someplace like Egypt for a Holiday. Dowoon and I could convince her to go with us, We'll tell her all of us will go-minus Taehyung. Obviously."

"Should we let Taehyung in on it?" Jae asked. "If we tell him to go to fix things with EunHa, will he go?"

"Yes." Dowoon nodded. "Chaeyoung, you will be the one to tell him. You need to explain the whole plan. Okay?"

"Got it." Chaeyoung nodded.

"Alright Jeongguk," Dowoon continued, "You tell Jieun that Taehyung is really stressed out and that you've planned a vacation for him. Tell her that you don't know how to get him to go and that you need her help-"

"Why would you bring her with us?" Chaeyoung interjected. "Wouldn't it just make everything worse? Who's to say EunHa won't leave as soon as she sees her?"

"It'll work, trust me. When she goes to Taehyung he'll agree. EunHa Tzuyu Jae and I will go there a day earlier. Our excuse will be it's for a photo shoot or something, that's what everyone within the company will think. They won't know where we're going. Therefore Jieun won't know either." Dowoon explained the plan. "Chaeyoung Jeongguk Taehyung and Jieun will go the next day. We're all going to stay in the same resort. It would be a 'coincident' there we will find out exactly what Jieun's plan was and stop her."

"And how do you suppose we'll get Mr Kim on board with this?" Jeongguk asked.

"That's the easy part." Dowoon laughed. "We tell him that Taehyung and EunHa don't spend enough time with each other and that could damage their relationship. I'll tell him that Eunha is hurt because of Taehyung's stressful work. He'd agree in a heartbeat."

"And we can ask him to keep it between us so that the other workers don't think it's unjust and unfair that they get time off." Jae smirked.

"Okay!" Jeongguk grinned jumping up. "Shall we get a start on it?"

"Not just yet, I'll see the all flights and the best places to go first." Dowoon spoke. He then glanced over to Tzuyu before making eye contact with Jeongguk once more. "I'll give you a call as soon as that's done, then the three of us will go to the company together."

"Okay hyung." Jeongguk smiled.

"Jeongguk-ah," Tzuyu called getting up, "I think I'll take you up on that offer of going out to eat." She smiled.

"Ah really?" He grinned scratching his neck. "Well then let's go, bye hyungs and Chae." He and Tzuyu left with smiles on their faces.

"Won't EunHa be hurt that we're going behind her back?" Chaeyoung frowned. Dowoon and Jae chuckled. "What's so funny?" She asked.

"We're not doing this for him." Jae shook his head. "We're doing other for her. We only want EunHa to know the truth and we want to put an end to Jieun. I've done a bit of research, looked into her background and all. What happens in Egypt will stay in Egypt."

"Why do you think Tzuyu brought up a holiday in the first place? Our goal is solely to expose Jieun and stop her." Dowoon said.

"Jeongguk doesn't know this does she? That's why Tzuyu and him are going out to eat, right?" Chaeyoung figured out.

"We couldn't exactly tell him, 'hey want to help us expose your best friends mistress so that everything can be okay again but not really because we have no intention of fixing his relationship with our best friend and make sure it goes back to the way it used to be' now can we?"

"I suppose not Jae," Chaeyoung nodded.

"Look at the end of this, Jieun will be gone. We all know that unless we do something Jieun will go forward with that blackmail. Not only will that ruin Taehyung it will effect EunHa, the company and both families as well. After she's gone I have no intention of letting Taehyung Male his way back to a EunHa. I'm letting my best friend get hurt a third time. No fucking way." Dowoon declared.

[A/n]

So this part is longer ^~^ what do you think? Did I do okay? Do you think Dowoon's plan will work? Is he making a stupid decision?

By the way, this is Jae:

Oops-wrong picture 😅 This is Jae:

I- wrong picture again 😅

Jae (aka chicken little) from Jae-I mean Day6: