Chapter Three

Lunar's POV

Hands clasped around my throat, the air getting tight within my lungs. Other hands shoved everything off a desk, my body forced onto its stomach and replaced those items.

My jeans felt tight but were yanked off, a shiver coursing through my flesh as a gasp escaped my lips and encased the silenced air. A shaft caressed my back entrance, another came in front of my face as a thumb forcefully opened my mouth.

"You're ours," A voice rang, hands tightening around my hips and leaving marks, as the other person gripped my hair and ruffled through it, "Say it."

I yelped as I woke up by tumbling off the bed. I scowled at my involuntary actions, burying my face in my hands as I tried to just sleep on the floor. My watch going off was followed by a groan leaving my throat, "F-Fuck. Just once can I go back to dreams without your bullshit?"

I prayed for my morning wood to vanish as I got dressed for work. Heading into the bathroom I brushed my teeth and combed my hair before getting my shoes on and heading out the door. I tied my sweater around my waist, got in the car, and drove to work.

"Goddess Elysium, I hate mornings," I yawned, rubbing my face drowsily, "Especially after having a rough night."

I parked the car and headed to Mr. Hayes' office, leaning my head against the wall of the elevator, thinking about the other night in demise. I was hanging out at Mathis' place. My hand reached for my throat, my body flinching from the pain.

"Mr. Leville, it's getting late," I hesitated, not daring to step closer, "How about we finish drinking, and I help you to bed? Does that sound alright?"

"What'd you say to me, Fag?" He glared, alcohol dripping onto his shirt as he sipped from his can, "I don't take orders from your kind."

"Don't worry about it, Lune," Mrs. Leville whispered from the kitchen, "I'll take care of him."

"I-I'm not ordering, Sir," I put on my best smile, Mathis's leg bouncing as she ate from the table, "I'm just asking is all. I want to help if you need it."

"Don't you talk back to me," His can was thrown at my face, my arms protecting me, "Not in my goddamn house! This is my house, and I will do whatever the hell I want."

I didn't even get to blink when he was in my presence, pulling my hair back until my legs buckled. My falling had him choking me on the floor, my legs kicking in the alcohol he'd spilled. His grip was tight, my lungs weak as I scratched for freedom, "I-I-I can't--"

"You will not talk back to me in my house, do you understand? I don't listen to fairies under my roof," He spat in my face, his hold on my throat strengthening, "I didn't invite you into my home for you to order me around, did I?"

"Daddy, please, stop! He can't breathe!" Mathis was growing frantic as I tapped the ground. My mind was growing foggy and doing that was how we said we couldn't breathe when wrestling, "Let him go, Dad! I'm begging you, he didn't mean to offend you!"

"You shut your whore mouth, I won't take orders from you eith---"

"I said let him go!" Matty shrieked, glass shattering on her father's head before he fell over. The air filling my lungs had me hacking onto the tile floor, as I gasped and coughed. I slipped from the liquid on the ground as I moved away from her dad in case he went for me, again.

The entire room was in spots as I held my throat, Matt kneeling with tears streaming as she looked me over, "I-I'm alright, Praying Mantis. I'm alright."