Chapter 25

"O-oh wow."
You said in amazement as you walked into the garden, you saw a marvelous sight!.
Gigantic healthy bushes full of Thorned roses, of all sorts of colors, daisy's grew in they're own separate patch nearby, dandelions grew across the bottom of the grey cracked stones that were placed around the flowers to keep them in they're places.
All sorts of flowers grew, including your favorite
(f/f)!.
You couldn't stop smiling at the sight!.
"A-ghm."
You heard a throat clear and looked back completely forgetting that hoodie was with you.
Blushing from embarrassment you put your hands behind your back, looking down at the ground.
"Hey no, cmon (y/n) it's okay. It is a very beautiful place here it's easy to get preoccupied from what's really here. In life ya know?."
You glanced up, he put a hand up scratching the back is his neck iguess feeling a bit awkward not knowing if what he said was good or bad.
You smiled a little and walked up to him grabbing one of his hands you pushed him back feeling a sharp pain go through your hand.
"Ow!."
You looked down and saw blood trickling down your palm down to your wrist.
Looking back up at hoodie you realized that he was holding a rose in his hand, a beautiful (f/c) rose.
He dropped it immediately realizing you were in pain, as you watched the poor picked flower fall to the ground, it's petals crushing from the force of the fall you felt bad that you had ruined hoodies thoughtful act.
"Oh my gosh! (Y/n) are you okay???-
He said grabbing your hand and checking to see how bad he wound was.
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to- if I had known you were going to- I'm sorry."
Pulling your hand away you wiped the blood on your clothes and smiled at hoodie.
"It's okay, it's just a little blood. It never hurt nobody."
You could see the guilt in his eyes. You felt so bad.
"Hey hoodie close your eyes."
He sighed and did so.
You kissed his cheek and a bright pink colored appeared across his- face?- mask?. Whatever but it made you happy.
Grabbing a hold of his hand with the uninjured one
You said. "Now let's take a better look at this garden shall we?."
You took one step forward and felt a light butterfly in your stomach, you felt at peace, you felt more free out in this environment. No crowd like it had been with Masky.