Scenario-(1)~ In Between.

You were chilling in Hoodies room cuddling, you got up having the sudden urge to pee.

Hoodie whined.
"Nooo...Don't gooo."
You giggled at his silliness and gave him a quick peck.
"I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute....I promise."

You knocked on the bathroom door, creaking it open you saw that nobody was in there, you did your business and opened the door to get some fresh air in as you washed your face, face soaked and eyes closed you heard the door slam shut, grabbing a towel you dried your face off only to see Masky.

"O-oh, hey....what are you doing in here?."
Masky didn't say a word, he grabbed you, spinning you around, pushing you into the door, he began to kiss you.
Your muffled turned into silence as you gave in, Hoodie knocked on the door.

"Hey, are you okay?. Did you lock the door?."
Hoodie asked worriedly as Masky stopped kissing you, ushering you to tell him that you were indeed okay.
"Yes, I'm okay just give me a minute."
You said as Masky slammed his lips back onto yours.
"Okay."
Hoodie walked off with a sigh.

You felt bad, you pushed Masky off and exited to bathroom.
"You should go apologize to Hoodie. It's unfair to all of us."