Chapter 38

Today was the day, when hoodie would finally come back!.

Everyone crowded around the living room, you felt an uneasy feeling drop in the bottom of your stomach.....you pushed past the crowd of creepypastas still wearing the ring that Masky had got you, upon seeing Hoodie you ran for joy, knocking him to the ground with your powerful hug.

"Hoodie your back!. I've missed you so much!."
Forgetting about what has happened since he left your emotions got the best of you and you accidentally kissed him.
Hoodie was in shock but kissed back, the ring glew the brightest it had ever been since Masky gave it to you.

The whole house gasped at your actions and the ring.
Masky felt a wave of jealousy wash over him
Why hadn't the ring glowed for him like that yet?.
Did he have to leave in order for you to love him this much too?. He thought as you removed yourself from Hoodies embraces.

Slender man heard Maskys thoughts and called him to his office.
"Masky there's only a couple of things we can do at this point, but you'd better pick one and do it soon because Hoodie plans to propose."
Maskys eyes went wide.
"What?? Propose?. After being gone all this time?."
Slender man shook his head.
"Yes, I read his thoughts when he came into the house, but don't tell him I told you that. And don't tell him about these options I'm about to give you either."