Hestia:"... really... is that was it is... fine, I'll let you go... it hurts though"

Alcaeus:" for now at least, you'll get over it soon enough"

Hestia accepted the fact she would never have Bell romantically, so she accepted his respect with her being able to see him more often now that he is making an effort to see Hestia more often as the other gods and goddesses are enjoying their life with the ability to use a moderate amount of their godly power.

Loki:" you know, we're given strict rule's, but being able to use our power's is nice"

Freya:" yes, though I wonder, how's Ouranos handling the destruction of the guild"

Hephestus:" he went back to heaven as punishment from the king, namely for leading the opposition of his movement, I also hear he had forsaken and hand over his Authority and power over time and death as well"

Loki:" all I know is that the world is going to become much more interesting, every kingdom around the world has a dungeon of their own with tougher monster's to fight so there's a likelihood of people becoming higher levels, and now god's and goddesses around the world will have more power as a result"

Freya:" and with the dungeon's, each kingdom is going to have a prosperous time as they build themselves up now thank's to this"

Miach:" it's also good as many people rushed to my familia"

Loki:" yes, helping the king made you popular in no time"

Freya:" while no one's willing to even consider joining mine"

Loki:" that's what you get for attacking their beloved king"

Hermes:" as well as being someone who tried to play with the king"

Freya:" how'd you get that black eye"

Hermes:" some people beat me up since I set up a fight with some people"

Freya:" we're both in deep shit aren't we"

Hermes: yes... yes we are, though, who wants to see the king and see what he does when he's not in his castle"

Loki:" oh no, I'm somehow on his good side, I'm not risking that metrical of mine like Apollo and Ishtar did"

Freya:" I'd like to see him"

Hermes:" alright, let's go then and meet the king"

as the 2 gods left, they were careful as they knew that they were being watched, Alcaeus would be easy to find than they thought as he was helping an old lady move her thing's into her new home.

Old Lady:" you are a kind sole young man, helping this old lady with her thing's, is there anything I can do to repay you"

Alcaeus:" oh no, pay no mind to it ma'am, I'm just happy to help out"

Hermes:" the king help's old ladies in his free time"

Freya:" let's follow him and see what he does"

following him, they found he was doing labor work where the god and goddess were confused as they didn't expect a king to do any form of labor work, farmwork from field planting and tending to animal care and milking, doing pottery making vases, pots, bowls, plates and so on, glass making, weaving, shoemaking, baking, sewing, brewing, waiting tables in some restaurants, even blacksmithing and training some of his troop's, this was interesting as the king was taking time out of his day to help his men.

Trainer:" ALRIGHT MEN, HIS MAJESTY IS HERE TO HELP YOU'RE SORRY SELFES TRAIN, DON'T BRING SHAME ON OUR NAME AS SOLDIERS"

Alcaeus:" you are putting me in too high of praise good sir, now... you there, raise your shield and point your spear"