Little Thief

the next day, it was foggy, Freya has been acting odd so the guild sent some representatives to watch over her, and Loki got that hand as well, apparently, they were banned from alcohol, peeping, or perverted actions, and carelessly spending their familia's money, Loki was severely suffering as she had her entire day robbed because of Freya, then remembering that banquet as well. a god's banquet that Hestia recently went to was packed with god's and goddesses asking about the Babylonia kingdom's soldier's leveling up their soldier's and increasing their already monstrous power, and Hestia stood with a fancy and very elegant dress as she was their namely to eat the food, despite people calling names and insulting her, Hestia knew she was the lucky one as she had the King of Babylonia in her familia, then, Freya went to her and asked.

Freya:" my my Hestia, it's fancy meeting you here, and from what I thought about your situation before, you seem to be doing well now"

Hestia:" well, the member in my familia is... a very capable person, able to venture in the dungeon with ease"

Freya:" interesting, though, I think one person's going to be shocked to see you as you are right now"

Loki then came as she was giving the stinkeye to Freya as Loki got eyes on her thanks to her recent actions lately.

Freya:" Loki what's wrong... don't tell me you're still upset about getting blamed for my action's now, are you"

Loki:" the guild said we as the larger familia are to be responsible and respectful of our boundaries and limits in the lower world"

Freya:" oh Loki, they're only doing that to impress the King of Babylonia"

Loki:" and why wouldn't they, he has a few titles in the lower world, Merciless King, Tyrant king, Conquering King, and most commonly, fitting and feared name that he has EARNED, War King, he has been to 10,000 major war fronts, and never once did he or his army lose, while they did lose battle's, like the battle with the spartan's, the cost on the enemy side were so large, you could hardly call them victories in the end as they were forced to surrender or be completely wiped out, and some of those won battle's were by the War King himself, all alone with no support, and those battle's lasted 5 minute's, if anything, even if it's Oranio, we don't want to take a chance with him and piss off someone as powerful as that, so if we have to kiss ass to avoid dying, so be it, he even scares me to be honest"

Freya:" Me to, even with Ottar, I don't want to take my chance with someone like him"

Hestia:" and what if someone in Oranio already pissed him off"

Freya and Loki:" off with their head"

Hestia:" you are all that scared of him"

Freya:" the mear mention of his name can end a war before it even starts, so of course we'd fear him"

Loki:" and Babylonia gave us about 95 percent of the most advanced technology we have here currently, so they have much more advanced machines and such their, I hear that it's almost stepping into another world going to the capital"

Hestia's though's:" the way he is, I can't see him as someone merciless, a tyrant, or some brute, he's more like someone who's doing his best for his people if you ask me"

Loki:" anyway shrimp, you actually came in a nice dress, that's a surprise, what'd you do, steal it"

Hestia: listen here-"

then, some guild members came and informed Loki and Freya that their curfew was close and to go back to their homes.

Loki:" I am not a baby"