Festival Climax

the round with Dan and Eurystheus was going to start again with the 2 going at it with real fighting spirit this time, as the 2 were fighting, Dan showed he was as capable of hand to hand, throwing Eurystheus around some, but clearly Eurystheus was stronger as he threw Dan like a rag doll, as they were fighting, the audience watched in awe as Alcaeus, Fiona, and Hippolyta were hardly surprised, only noting they gotten stronger since last year.

Fiona's though's:" oh how I wish I could have entered, I would've blown him to crisp's by now"

Dan's thought's:" just a little more and I'd"

Eurystheus:" to slow"

Eurystheus then grabbed Dan by the throat and threw him to the wall as hard as he could, and then Dan was eliminated, though not easily, Dan used a spell to slow his speed down from that and nearly stay in the stadium, but then Eurystheus followed this up, kicked him from there, and was able to get him out, he was hardly hurt as he was a fair sport about his loss.

Dan:" so close, a little longer and I'd beat you"

Eurystheus:" that's exactly why I got you out when I did, wasn't sure how'd I last against you any longer, so what's the score, 15-14 now"

Dan:" yes, 15-14, so, next time, I win, and in a bigger stadium"

Eurystheus:" done and done, though, the real fun's about to begin"

as he headed in to rest, he as going to get medical treatment but was perfectly fine so the doctor's left, after some time, Bell and Eurystheus went to the arena and stretched before they were going to fight each other.

Eurystheus:" sure would be nice if we were given more room to fight, we're monster's even amongst our friend's"

Bell:" (giggle) this is good though, I got plenty of room to beat you with"

Eurystheus:" so what's with the giggling, you want to fight me that badly"

Bell:" no, I"m just remembering that we had this much room before"

Eurystheus:" right, it's been some time since then and we fought many time's, which time are you talking about"

Bell:" don't worry, you'll know"

as the match started, Eurystheus was punched in the chest to cave it in as he was sent back as the people watching were in shock on such an attack, but Eurystheus then remembered and knew what Bell was talking about. about 8 years ago, when Eurystheus was 11 year's old, he was much different, he was shut into his room with nothing to do but read and eat since he was essentially a prisoner in his own home due to how strong he was, and this was the time Alcaeus and Eurystheus first meet, Eurystheus was in his room with a light on with his window's sealed as he was a cursed child who was feared due to his curse, then the king of Babylonia came to visit him.

Alcaeus:" this place is built like a prison or fortress"

Soldier:" of course, he's the cursed child of immortality, his 12 labor's curse make's him unable to die from small thing's like decapitation, heart removal, burning, even drowning won't kill him, and if you somehow kill him, he has 11 more lives you have to put 3 time's what you used to kill him, and also he can't die the same way twice, so it has to be in an unrelated way just to kill him again, and so on, this is as close to immortal as one can get"

Alcaeus:" what about severing his limbs to stop his movements"

Soldier:" no use, if he's not killed, he will heal almost instantly, seeming like he hasn't took damage at all, he plays around with it and can purposely stall his healing just to poke fun at us, the man in unkillable I say, nothing in this world can stop him, and he's a monster, he's not mortal"