S E V E N

Hakeem:
I just recently landed like an hour ago, I was on my way to Amarie's house to see her, she still didn't know that I was here today.

After knocking on the door a few times, she opened the door. Once she seen me she had this big smile on her, she jumped into my arms and hugged me.

"Wassup" I said holding her in my arms.

"Hey! I missed you soo much!"

"I missed you too"

I placed her down following her into the house. She only had on some boy short panties from PINK and a bra to match. Her nice figure was noticeable. The stretch marks made her body even more perfect.
I couldn't help it, I smacked her ass as we walked up the stairs.

"Ow! Hakeem" she whined, placing her hand on her butt.

"Your ass fat and you ain't got on pants, of course ima smack it"

"That's my cue to go put on some pants."

"Nah, nah. Keep em off"

"No because you obviously won't leave my butt alone"

I pulled her down on top of me resting my hands on her butt, "you got a nice ass body, why would I?"

"I don't like it. The whole side of my butt is covered in stretch marks, it makes me feel self conscious"

"Shut the fuck up. You ain't gotta be self conscious about that shit. Stretch marks sexy as hell honestly, it surely does look good on you. Fuck out my face with that self conscious bullshit"

"Okay, why are you so aggressive?"

"Because, the fuck are you self conscious for? Ain't shit wrong with having stretch marks. You too beautiful to be self conscious."

"Okay Hakeem, I get it. Stop cussing so much."

"You do it too."

"Only yesterday because I was mad." She replied as she traced the tattoos on my arm.

"Who was that Nigga anyways?"

"I don't know."

"Describe him to me."

"No. Then you'll go out here and do something stupid."

I slapped her butt once again again. She looked at me rolling her eyes "I'm about to go put some pants on if you keep playing."

"Nah Chill, I'm sorry" I rubbed where I slapped it.

She bit her lip. "Hakeem, stop"

I smirked. "You a lil freak"

"I was never like this before I met you"

"I'll be retarded as hell if I believe that." I replied in a more lower tone due to be falling asleep or attempting to.

"Hakeem I swear you better not go to sleep on me"

"I'm not" I mumbled.