T W O

Two weeks later...

Miracle:
After Hakeem texted me last week about him knowing about my chlamydia, I decided to go to the doctor to get some antibiotics. Today I was going to pay Derrick a visit since he's the one who gave it to me, he's out here telling people that as if he isn't embarrassing himself too. I feel dumb as fuck for even fucking with Derrick knowing what type of dude he is.

As I pulled up to his house I saw him chilling outside with his friends. Walking up on him, he looked at me with a smirk planted on his face.

"Wassup" he greeted.

"Yeah.. we need to talk, in private right now"

He stood up and led me into his house, we went down the hall into his bedroom. Even though it was only him living here, the house was spacious and stayed nice as hell.

I wasted no time, I just got straight to the point.

"Who the hell are you to go around and tell people that I have chlamydia like I didn't get it from you?! You aren't only embarrassing me you're embarrassing yourself too, they know that I fuck with you" I yelled.

"Lower your voice. I can tell anybody what the fuck I want, you shouldn't be out here hoeing and you wouldn't catch shit!"

"Fuck you Derrick! You ain't shit just like your dick game"

Within a second, his fist connected with my mouth, I gasp holding my lip that was now bleeding.

"Derrick, what the hell?!"

He pushed me down making me fall with a loud thud. Just before I made it to the ground, my head collided against the corner of the night stand. I looked up at him in shocked, never has he ever put his hands on me and I never expected him to. I got up slowly and punched him in his jaw with all of the strength I had build up in me. Yanking me down by my hair, he kneed me in my nose. I dropped to the floor holding onto my nose as blood started to gush out. My hands were covered in blood in less than a minute.

"Get the fuck up and leave, before I kill you." he threatened, I jumped a little from his tone of voice.

I slowly got up holding my nose. Blood was dripping through my fingers onto the hardwood floor. I unlocked the bedroom door and quickly ran out the house. Once I made it outside his friends looked at me.

"Derrick did that to you?" Jayceon, one of Derrick's friend asked.

I nodded my head in response.

"I'll go handle that, go home and get yourself cleaned up ma"

When I got into my car, my mind landed on Hakeem. With the work he does I was thinking that he could help me out. I just wanted him to scare Derrick really.

Once I got there it was another car parked in his driveway. I was thinking that it was one of his hoes, or either that Amarie girl. I knocked on the door and after the third knock he finally answered. "I need your help.."

He studied my face and looked down at my hands, the blood had dried up. "What the hell happened to you?"

"That's what I need your help with, I decided to confront Derrick about his stupid actions and he did this to me.."