S I X

Amarie:
Aunisty called me saying that she didn't feel good, she was nauseous and had a bad headache.

She was thinking that it was just her period but her period was suppose to come on at the beginning of the month, not towards the end.

"Okay, but it wouldn't hurt to take a pregnancy test." I told her. "We're both in health science class and I'm pretty sure we both know about pregnancy symptoms."

"Yes, I did learn about pregnancy symptoms but how would I even be pregnant?"

"Because Amir didn't wrap it up." I stated in a duh tone.

She sighed a little and changed her position in the bed. "This headache is killing me."

"Are your cramps bad?"

"No, their light cramps" she answered.

"Lets go get a pregnancy test"

She sucked her teeth. "I'm not pregnant!"

"You called me over here to help you but now that I'm trying to help you, you're acting as if you don't want the help. You don't know if you're pregnant or not, that's why they invented pregnancy tests. Now, let's go get one."

Once again, she sucked her teeth, "Fine!"

"I promise you, you won't have any enamel on them if you keep doing that"

"You should tell Hakeem that, he suck them bitches all day"

I shrugged. "That's his problem.."

She slipped on her nike slides. "Now you're acting like you don't care? Since y'all had that argument you acted as if you don't care about him or what he does.."

"No I don't? I do care about Hakeem, and that argument didn't stop me from caring. I just can't tell him what and what not to do because he doesn't listen to me, and he's mad at me right now for trying to do so."

"Who's fault is it for the argument anyways?" She asked as we got into the car.

"I think it was both of our faults honestly" i answered. "I'll admit, I was wrong by smiling up in another guy face when I knew exactly how Hakeem felt about me. I shouldn't have done it in the first place because I feel the same about him"

Aunisty nodded. "Yeah. I understand why Hakeem reacted the way he did, he doesn't want another girl like miracle.."

"I know and I wouldn't do him like that. What she did to him was wrong. But he overreacted, the situation wasn't that serious."

"He called you a bitch and you expect for Hakeem not to react that way? You trippin."

"I know but still, I didn't want him to fight him"

"I understand that.. you told him that you didn't want him anymore though."

"I do want Hakeem.." I answered as I parked my car.

"Well Stop making him feel as if you don't want him."

I sighed as I followed her into the store , "I'll talk to him when he gets back."