Suddenly three grown up men were singing offbeat, loud and annoyingly.

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on...

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on...

Perth and Saint came out of their stance. Perth glared back at his brother and his friends who were giggling at the corner. Saint was blushing, redness visible across his face. Perth looked back at him and was annoyed at his brother for making Saint uncomfortable. Immediately, Phom called him to his office to help her with her computer.

Mild walked up to Saint.

"How are you doing, Saint? I hope you are liking here." He asked.

Saint nodded. "It's good, here." He replied.

"And Perth?" He asked taking a chance.

Saint blushed again, trying to avert his eyes, looking anywhere except Perth.

"Umm...he's good..." Saint replied.

They spoke about various things, including Mew. How Mew was as a person, as a brother, and so on. When Perth returned, he didn't like Saint being close to anyone, talking and smiling so casually. It's like he never showed such easeful expressions to him. He was getting annoyed, jealous maybe.

Mild was called back for his duty in the kitchen. Boat and Gulf had left too.

"Let's go out for lunch." Perth offered.

Saint nodded. "Where do you have lunch usually?" He asked.

"At home. PGulf and Pa prepare lunch for us. But today, I will take you to another place where Kenji, Yatch and I go for lunch during the weekends." Perth informed him.

Saint nodded and got on to the pillion seat.

On the way, Saint noticed that the roads seemed familiar. Well, indeed they were as it was leading them to the university. Saint was surprised.

Perth parked the bike. Saint could not keep his astonishment.

"You come to university for lunch?" He asked.

"Well, yes. We come here often. It feels good to come here during holidays as it is less crowded, and the food quality is better." Perth smiled.

Perth ordered the food for both and they sat near the window side.

"I agree. This gives a different vibe during the holidays. There are hardly any students here." Saint said.

"Yeah. Few students come here to study or for practices." Perth answered.

After few moments passed, Perth spoke. "I know there is nothing exciting or different in my day as it was yours. But this is who I am. I am occupied with people around me and there's no place I like to be than without them. They are my family, including my brother's friends and my friends. I may seem very aggressive and arrogant outside, but my family and my friends are everything for me. I cannot live a day without them."

"I am envious." Saint pouted.

Perth was confused. "Why?"

"I wish I could have such family." There was sadness in Saint's voice. He was getting teary.

"You have me." Perth said. Saint looked up to him in astonishment. "Well I mean, now that we are friends, you are also part of my family. So what is mine, is yours." Perth tried to comfort him.

After lunch, Perth took him to a football field near his old house, where he'd come with his friends to play. There were bunch of kids playing right then. They invited Perth to join them. Having Saint's approval he walked up to them to play football. Saint sat on the boundary and watched Perth. There was excitement in his eyes and calmness that could bring steadiness in anyone's life. There were feelings roaring inside him, whenever he saw Perth looking at him with lit up eyes, it made him weak in the knees. There were nights when he dreamed of being in his arms, embraced by his warmth. These feelings were reaching a new peak with every minute he was spending with Perth. He wanted Perth to hold him right there, embrace him, become his forever. An unrecognizable passion was enraging in his heart.

Perth came up to him to check if he was not getting bored. Seeing him wet in sweat and dripping from his hair, Saint's body was heating up. He could smell Perth's fragrance as he inched closer worried with Saint's lost expressions.

"Saint? Hey, Saint? Are you okay?" Perth called him several times. When he jerked him, Saint realized what he was doing. He was drooling over Perth and wanted to kiss him right there.

"I am sorry. I am fine." Saint answered avoiding Perth's gaze.

"Are you sure? Is the heat too much for you? We can leave from here, if you want." Perth sounded worried.

"No, I am fine. I like watching you play." Saint said.

Perth was dumbstruck. Why was Saint so cute? If only they were not in public right now, Perth would've found it difficult to control himself. He stared him for some more time to ensure he was fine and then left back to play with the kids some more.

Saint tried to control his heartbeat. Perth was scaring him. He should leave immediately. It's better for both of them. Unexpectedly, Saint left.

During the middle of the game, when Perth looked up, he could not find Saint anywhere. He ran up to where Saint was sitting, searched around but he could not find him anywhere. He was worried sick, running around figuring out where Saint could be. He asked people out there, when one person told him that he left in a taxi. Perth was very angry. The entire day was ruined. He made Saint sit in the sun while he was enjoying his game. It must have been too much for the Prince to bear. He cursing himself when he received a message from Saint.

I am sorry, Perth for leaving without informing you. Something urgent came up so I came back home. Apologies. I hope you will forgive me.

Perth kicked the sand. He was angry and wanted to punish himself for destroying everything. He only wanted to show what kind of life he lives, little did he realize that in doing so, he was unnecessarily putting pressure on Saint, who was not used to of such a life.