25. Your smile

Your POV

I was so weak, I can't do anything right now...
I can't even move a finger, all I can do is look around me and ready to die.
"Put down your gun, now." The police officer said.
"I don't want to, I need to kill this guy!" Guanlin shouted and ready to shot me. I look at Yerim, who is sobbing so hard.

It's hurt to see her crying, I can't let her cry anymore. I need to fight, I need to wipe the tears that flowing on her chubby cheeks.
I need to...no, I have to!
I collect all the energy left in my body and kick Guanlin in the stomach then punch his face really hard. I kick his gun away and about to walk to Yerim but Guanlin stand up and hit the back of my head.
I fall down again on the ground and he put his feet on my head.
"Stop right there!" The police officer said while aiming his gun to Guanlin.

I roll to the side then kick him again. I stand up and we're throwing punches at each other.
"You can't take her from me! I got her first!" He shouted.
"But she left you because you cheated on her!" I punch his face hard.
"But I still love her! I can't move on from her, I'd tried and tried but I can't.." He stopped then started to cry.
"I searched for her so that we can start over and making new memories, but I didn't expect she got a new guy for herself." He said while looking to the ground and grasping his fist.
I go near him and do something I never think before...hugging him.
"It's okay, moving on is not easy but you need to open your eyes and look ahead to the future. Don't always want to find what in the past, find what you want for the future. You're a nice guy, I know. Yerim told me everything about you when you two were together, I hope you'll find your dream girl soon." I said and pat his back.

"T-thank you.. You're so nice.. I'm happy for Yerim to got someone like you. I'm so sorry for being so stubborn and hurting you.." He said. "It's okay, I hope we can be friend." I said and smile.
He just nodded his head and I broke the hug. I look at Yerim and walk to her but I feel so dizzy so I fall again on the ground in front of her.

"Y/n!" She come to me and put my head on her lap.
"Yerim....." I look at her face and put my right hand on her cheek, feel the tears on her cheek through my palm.
"I'm really glad that you came into my life... After you came, I've found my happiness, I can make friends because of you, I can smile again because of you and I can live again because of you.
Choi Yerim, I love you so much, my only sunshine." I smile then she nodded her head while holding my hand at her cheek.
"I love you too, so much." She said then my vision become blurry and I passed out.

No One POV

After Y/n passed out, they hurriedly bring him to the hospital and treat him in the treatment room. All of his friends are there including Yerim's family and Guanlin.
"You, what did you do to him!?" Yerim's dad grabbed Guanlin's shirt collar.
"Dad, stop it. He apologized already to us." Yerim said making her dad to look at her.
"But, he hurt you in the past, and now he hurt my son in law, I can't let him go that easily!" Her dad said.
"I'm so sorry Mr. Choi... If you want to kill me, I'm ready.." Guanlin said.
"No, Y/n wouldn't want that.. He told you to find your true source for your happiness and live happily with her.. So please don't kill him dad.." Yerim said. His father sighed and released his grip from Guanlin's shirt.
"Fine.. but It'll take some time for me to forgive you.." Mr. Choi said.
"That's better than never.." Guanlin said.
"Now let's just pray for Y/n to come back alive." Yerim said, they both nod their headed and sit down on the chair outside the operation room.

Your POV

Am I dead now? I couldn't move even a lay of my finger...
My surroundings are all dark, I can't see anything.
Maybe the time for me to go has come...

"Y/N!"

Hm? Whose voice is that..

"Y/n~"

My name are being called... Who's there?

"I don't care about that hyung, to me you're a good guy."
Yedam... It's that you?

"Ya Y/n, finally you smile." That's Daehwi voice..

"I'm cuter"
"No, me!" That's Jeongin and Chenle's bickering..

"When did you learn to dance? That's cool" Well that's Minju's voice.

"Pft, honey."
"What's wrong with that?"
"It's nothing.." Ryujin and Yuri too.

And I don't think Chaeryeong had spoke to me back then. She was too shy and scared of me.

"I feel like you're my son already." Mr. Choi.. I mean dad's voice..
Mom.. Yuju noona and Soobin hyung..

"Y/n, thank you for everything. I love you so much."

Yerim.......

I can't afford to die right now... My friends..my family...and my girl need me.

.

.

.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling from above. I'm on a bed and it smells like medicine everywhere.
"Y/n!" I look to my right and saw her. My girl with bright purple hair, chubby cheeks and beautiful eyes, Choi Yerim.
"Yerim.." She starts to cry and hug me.
"Ouch ouch-" I twitched in pain and she let me go.
"I-I'm sorry.." She apologized.
"It's okay..." I put on a weak smile and wipe her tears away.
"Don't cry, I want to see your smile.." I said, she tried her best not to cry and put on a big smile for me.
"Don't leave me.. Don't make me worried like that again.." She said.
"I will not leaving you angel. You're my only girl, my source of hapoiness, my only sunshine, Choi Yerim. I'm yours forever, and you're mine forever." I said and then she kissed me on lips passionately.
She broke the kiss and look right into my eyes.
"I love you... y/f/n. I love you so much.."
"Me too... I love you too, so much.."

2 years later

"You may kiss the bride." I smile to my girl who's in front of me. I cupped her face and slowly lean in closer and kiss her lips, the crowd claps their hands and cheers for us.

"Congrats on your wedding honey~" Mrs. Choi said.
"Thank you mom." She hugs her mom tightly and her mom kiss her on the cheek.
"Congrats too my dear daughter." Mr. Choi said and hug Yerim.
"Thanks dad." She returned the hug. Then they both come to me and congrats me too while hugging me.
"Please take care of our daughter well Y/n."
"You can put your trust in me dad." I said and they went away.

"Hey, congrats you too!" Our friends come to us with a big smile.
"Thanks, can't wait to see Beomgyu wedding next." I said and he scratch his head while blush a little.
"Well, you two need to come. If you don't, I'll be really mad." He said.
"Sure I'll go, what friends am I if I don't support my friends,right?." I said.
"You're right Y/n, friends are supposed to help and cherish each other." Daehwi said.
"I'm hungry, let's go eat~" Chaeryeong said with a pout.
"Yeah, let's go." Minju said and they nods.
"Once again, congrats~" They said and went away.
"So, are you hungry?" I asked Yerim.
"Yes, let's join them." She said and I smile at her.
"Okay my cute, beautiful wife." I peck her lips and stand up.
"Geez, my husband are so cringey." She giggled and run to them.
"Ya, come back here!" I chased her until we got to the others and laughed together.

That's how my story goes, from being alone and suffered then rescued by an angel and bring me happiness until I can survive in this world.
So, don't lose hope. Keep trying,learn from mistakes and don't giving up in your life because life is a gift to you.

End

CrimsonSky here, thank you for reading my story even though it's not that good. I appreciate and thankful to you all. I will work more hard in the future to write more great stories. Thanks! Enjoy reading fam~

.