16. Yerim's story pt.2

Yerim POV

We were walking to home while I was telling Y/n the whole story of me and Guanlin when we were a couple.

Flashback

Guanlin really proved to me that he can be a great boyfriend, he was so caring and kind towards me. That was what making me to fall for him too.
After a few days passed, the news started to spread through the whole school and it's became the gossip there.

"Ya, Choi Yerim!" I heard someone called me. I turned around and saw Hyejoo with mad expression?
"Did it true that you're dating that Lai Guanlin!?" She asked me while shaking both of my shoulder.
"Y-yes, why do you look so mad?" I asked her.
"You better broke up with him, he is the worst playboy ever in this school." She said making me confused.
"But he is so kind to me." I said and she sighed loudly.
"Please Yerim, you need to believe in me, he'll bring you sorrow and depress soon. He may be nice now but I know him, he will cheat behind you." She said, holding both of my wrist with her hand.
"Yerim, are you ready to go?" I heard my boyfriend voice. I look behind Hyejoo and there he is, smiling sweetly.
"I'm sorry but I need to go to our date, if you're excuse me now." I said, releasing her hands from mine.
"Don't regret it later, I'd give you warning already.." She whispered to me then walked away.

"What was that?" He asked while walking to me.
"Oh nothing, let's go?" I said then we walked to the nearby cafe.
After arrived at the cafe, we sat down on a table for two then the waitress came.
"Can I take your order?" She asked us.
"I'll have tteokbokki and bibimbap, also one strawberry shake." I said and she wrote it down in her notebook.
"How about you sir?"
"Can't I just order one of this beautiful waitress?" He said to the waitress and she blushed furiously.

Did he just flirted on her?

"I don't know if you can order that." She said.
"Then talk to your boss to put you in my menu so that I can have it." He winked to her which making me uncomfortably mad right now.
"Ehem, can you go tell the cookers to make my food now? I'm hungry." I politely said which got a glare from her.
"Alright miss.." She annoyingly said and walk away from us.
Guanlin then look at me with one of his eyebrow rises up.
"Are you jealous babe?" He asked me. I'm just look away from him and hummed in response.
"Sorry 'bout that, it's a habit.." He said then he held my hand.
"Okay.." I forgave him then we talked until the same waitress came again and served my foods.
"Oh thank you." I said then eat my food.
The waitress got herself a chair and then sat with us.

'Why did she sitting here tho?' I asked myself.

"Your order is here." She said while looking at Guanlin.

Oh I almost choke on my food.

"Oh good, so what's your name?" He asked her.
"I'm Seunghyun, and you?"
"Guanlin." He replied.
I just silently ate my foods while hearing their conversation. I'm really mad and jealous inside but I don't want to cause a scene here.

Time skip

After that day, Guanlin and I become more and more apart from each other. He'll always said that he's busy and sometimes he doesn't come to school which makes me really worried about him.
Today, I decided to go to his house without his knowing to surprise him.
I had arrived at his house, I knocked on his door but there's no response. I knocked a bit louder but still nothing.
I tried to twisted the doorknob and surprisedly it doesn't locked. So I opened the door and went inside.
Then I noticed there's another shoes beside his..a girl shoes..
I walked deeper in his house then I saw his room opened a bit.
I approached the room and peeked through the door then I saw

.

.

.

.

.

Guanlin and Seunghyun kissing hotly on the bed..

I accidentally gasped loudly making them to turned their head to me, I quickly ran out from his house and just ran to where my feet brought me.
I ended up being at a park then I sat on the swing and cried my lungs out.
Then I heard the swing beside me being sat by someone.
"I'd told you right?" That voice..it's Hyejoo.
I look up to her and hugged her tightly while crying over her shoulder.
I keep on repeating sorry to her while she tried to calm me down.

~End flashback~

"That's how I decided to moved on and transfered here, far from him." I said and Y/n nodded his head.
Now we're sitting on the couch at the living room while facing each other.
Then he hugged me and caressing my hair. I hugged his waist and buried my face at his chest.
"Don't worry, I'll not cheating on you. I really love you, deep in my heart, there is only you." He said making me blushed happily.
"Thanks.." I shyly said.
"Now let's go to sleep, shall we?" He said, I nodded my head then we stands up from the sofa.
"Goodnight my cute girlfriend." He said then kissed my forehead.
I giggled at him then kiss his cheeks.
"Goodnight my cool boyfriend." I said then we apart to get into our own room.

After I got inside my room, I directly to my bed and laying down on it.
"I hope we can last forever, because I really love him. Y/n.. Please don't break my heart too.." I said to myself then I closed my eyes and drifted to my dream.

You're someone special to me, nothing can stop me from loving you and breaking your heart is the last thing I want to do to you.
.