9. New student

Your POV

After the scene at the park, we decided to walking home while holding each other's hand.
"How and when did you fall for me?" She asked.
"Um.. I don't know.. It just happened.." I embarrassingly said.
"But I know one thing that what's make me fall for you, it's because you're the only one who care about me and do anything to cheer me up, so thanks.." I said to her and she grins cutely.
"Well, you're welcome and I don't even regret to spoke to you on that day. I promise I will protect you from all the hates and always be by your side." She said and hugged me while burying her face into against my chest.
"Now let's go home." I said, she stop hugging me and we walking again.

"I'm hungryyy~" I said and pouted to her after arrived at 'our' house.
"Since when did you know to be like this?" She giggles slightly while playing with my cheeks.
"I don't know... Just go make some food, please." She nodded then go to the kitchen as I go watch a drama at the TV.
I don't like dramas but I need to learn how to be a good boyfriend and how to make she smile, and it's working...I think..

Skips~

"The food is done!" She shouted.
"Wait a little bit!" I shouted back, not leaving my eyes from the TV because the boyfriend in the drama was doing something sweet to his girlfriend.
"What are you watching?" I heard her voice from behind and quickly turn off the TV.
"Um.. Nothing, let's go eat." I stands up from the couch, grab her hands and go to the dining table.
"You're being weird.." She curiously said to me.
"I am not.." I said. "Now let's eat." I put the food into my mouth and I think I'm just go to heaven.
"Wow, it's so delicious!" My eyes widen and continue to eat.
"Glad that you like it." She smiles then eat the food too.

After done eating, I volunteered myself to wash the dishes and let her to rest at the living room.
Done washing the dishes, I make my way to the living room and saw she was watching the TV while sitting on the couch.
I go sit beside her without much thoughts and ask her, "What are you watching?" She looks at me and say, "I don't know too."
She come closer to me and put her head on my left shoulder. "Are you happy now?" She asked me.
"Yes, and it's all because of you, thank you." I hugged her from the side and kiss her head.
"Also you're very beautiful with this new purple hair of yours, it's making me loving you more." I said and heard her giggles.
"You're being very cheesy right now, but I like it." She tightly hugging me like a baby bear and I must admit, she is freaking cute.

The next day

We're walking together to school while talking and holding each other hands.
"Are you really going to be okay for be at school?" She worriedly asked.
"It's okay, I'm familiar with the atmosphere already and with you there, I think it doesn't be so bad." I said and she smile sweetly to me.
"I will protect you from them, I promise!" She determinedly said. "And one more thing, don't say or reveal to them that you're my girlfriend, I don't want they to trash talking about you too." I softly squeezed her hand and she nodded her head.
"I got it." We had arrived at school, we released our hands from each other and walking into our class like a normal student.

"Good morning Yerim!" A girl named Yuri greet her and followed by more student from our class. I just quietly walks through them without making eye contacts and sit down at my seat then look out from the window.
"Y/n, you okay?" Yerim asked, sitting on her chair.
"Yes, like usual." I turn my head to look at her and give her a small smile.
"Oh, okay." She replied then the bell rings.

After some minutes later,Mrs. Park comes in and we greeted her.
"Sit down, now I has an announcement to make, there's another new student transfer into this class today. He come from Taiwan but he had stay in Korea for so long now, you can come in." She said then the boy walked into the class.
He is handsome with his hair sweep to the back like that and he is really tall.
"안녕하세요, the name's Lai Guanlin, nice to see you all." And his voice is deep too.
"Heh, another flower boy. What do you think Yerim?" I look at her but she froze at her seat and looks so shocked and scared.
"Yerim, what's wrong?" I softly asked her.
"He's here....my ex boyfriend..." She replied, I look back to the boy and saw he is smirking at Yerim.

No, if he come here just to take Yerim, he isn't going to get her! I will protect her with all my might.
.

Sorry if I make Guanlin an evil character, don't hate me. I like Guanlin.