15. Yerim's story

Your POV

After the meals, me and Yerim had to go back to my house.
"If anything happens, you know who to contact right?" Mom said.
"Yes, we know. We gotta go, see you guys again." Yerim said then she hugs her parents and her siblings.
They broke the hug then looked at me with their arms wide open.
"Come here you kiddo." Dad said. I hesitantly go to them then they hug me. There are tears in my eyes but I hold it in then we broke the hug and I smile to them.

"Thank you for accepting me." I bowed to them.
"It's nothing, although it's our first meet, I feel like you're my child already." Dad smile to me.
"Oh, , please be safe." Mom said then we waves our hands to them.
"See ya." I said then we getting in the cab.

I told the driver my address then he drove us to my house.
"So, did you have fun?" Yerim asked as soon as we arrived at my house.
"Yes, a lot. Thank you." I said then I pecked her lips.
"I want a kissss~" She said cutely.
"I don't want to kiss you~" I teased.
"You're mean." She pouts. I smile at her then hold her wrist and pull her closer then landed my lips on hers.
We broke the kiss then look at each other.
"There, satisfied?" I asked and she nodded while grins shyly.

After that, the cab stops in front of my house. I paid the driver and we going inside our house.
We make our way to our bedroom and change to a different clothes.
"Where're you going?" She asked me while sitting on the couch.
"Working, wanna come with me?" I asked her and she stands up.
"Sure!" She comes to me then we go out from the house. I locked the door and we walked to my work place.
After arrived, we go inside and saw Yedam is reading a book.
"Hey Yedam." He look up to me and smile.
"Oh y/n hyung, thank God you've come, I'm getting sleepy. Oh and who is this?" He asked me.
"This is my girlfriend, Yerim." I said then Yerim bowed to him.
"Hi, I'm Choi Yerim." She said.
"I'm Bang Yedam, y/n hyung first friend." He said.
"Looks like my hyung got a girlfriend already, when will I ever get one.." He teased and wiped off his fake tears. I laughed at him and smacked his arm lightly.
"Okay, I'll leave this place to you now, see you two again." He puts his cap on and left.
"Your first friend?" She starts to asked.
"Yeah, he's the only guy that trusted in me that I don't killed the student. Even though we're not attend the same school, we're still close with each other because we work here together." I said then she hugs me.
"What can I do tonight to help you?" She asked me then I put my tight hand at my chin and start thinking.
"Let's go check the racks and put the new package back."

Time skips~

"Thank you, come again~"  I said to the customer then sit down back on my chair.
"Let's go, it's time for the store to close." I said but then there's another customer come in.
"Hello there." I greeted him.
"Well well, look at what I found.." He said then took off his mask.
"Guanlin..." I said slowly then he smirked.
"Looks like that someone is working right now. I bet that you're poor because you can't afford to work at some more fancy place then at this dirty place." He said.
"If you think this place is dirty, then leave." I said to him.
"I was about to but there's someone I need to take with me." He looked at Yerim and smirked.
"I don't want to go with you, I'll stay with y/n." Yerim said.
"W-what!? How dare you treated your boyfriend like this!?" He said.
"Oh, I'd confirmed that I treated my boyfriend nicely." She said then linked her arms at mine, making me smirks at him.
"Tch, you'll regret for doing this! Don't ever think I will give up that easily." He said then leave.
"Gosh what was his problem." I said.
"Just ignore him, nothing good will come if you be with him." She said.
"Well, now I'm curious about your stories with him, can you tell me?" I asked her.
"I think I can, but first, let's close this place then we can talk while walking." I nodded my head then we got out from the store.

Yerim POV

We're walking to our home and I'm telling y/n my stories about my past.

Flashback

"H-hi, I'm Choi Yerim, nice to meet you all." I said to the class.

"Okay miss Choi, you can take a seat beside Hyejoo over there." I saw the girl waved her hand at me, then I make my way to her table.
"Hi, I'm Son Hyejoo, sit down." She smiles to me, she pretty and sweet but have this weird scary aura around her.
"I'm Choi Yerim!" I said and sat down on the chair.
Then the teacher started the lesson and I felt like someone was watching at my direction. I turns around to see who but I don't see anyone. Maybe it's just my imagination.

It's recess and I was walking to the canteen with Hyejoo.
After we arrived, we eat happily while telling some stories and jokes and I think we've become closer.
We're walked to our class back when excuses herself to the toilet.
"Alright, I'll be in the class." I said then continue to walked to my class back.
"Um.. Hey." Someone spoke behind me. I turned around and saw a guy, a tall one with handsome face.
"Yes? Can I help you?" I asked him.
"Maybe it's weird since it's your first day here but, I think I like you." He said.
.

.

"What..?" I slowly said.

"I know, it's weird but I can't help it, you looks attractive and my hearts beating like crazy when the first time I saw you." He said.
"So, did you wanna be my girlfriend?" He directly asked.
"Um..I don't know, I barely know you, I don't even knew your name." I said.
"Oh, it's Lai Guanlin." He said.
"Okay Guanlin, I think it's not to be a problem to give you a chance to prove me you're willing to be my boyfriend." I said while scathing the back of my head awkwardly.

.

.

That's all where my first love story starts.

.