21. Party

No one POV

"Now that everyone are here, shall we start the party?" Daehwi said and they all cheered.
They all grabbed a glass each one that contains soda and lift it up.
"To our new friend, Y/F/N, cheers!" Daehwi said.
"Cheers!" They all shouted then bumped their glass slowly and drink the water.
"Ugh, now I'm feel hype because of this soda, let's dance!" Beomgyu said then he turn on a song and dancing crazily.
"Woohoo~" Ryujin join in then all of them start to dance including Y/n.

Now they all had a dance battle and Chaeryeong is winning. All of them are defeated except Y/n.
"Y/n, you're last, go!" Beomgyu pushed him and he moves with the beat. Then he shows his explosive moves and their jaw dropped at how good he is.
The song stopped, Y/n panting hard and fix his clothes and look at them weirdly.
"Um.. Why did you all look at me like that?" He said confuesdly.
"You're amazing!" Yerim said and clapped her hands.
"When did you learn how to dance?" Minju asked.
"Oh, I didn't learn..my body just move itself.." He said.
"Wow, how I wish to be great like that." Jeongin said.
"You're great enough you fox." Daehwi said to him.
"Now I'm hungry, let's eat!" Beomgyu said and they agreed.
They took plates for themselves and enjoy the food the girls made.
"Wow, this tteokbokki really good!" Daehwi said.
"I know right!" Beomgyu said.
"You should try the jajangmyeon too, it's a bomb!" Jeongin said while still chewing jajangmyeon in his mouth.
"Thank you for the compliments~" The girls said.

"Come on Y/n, say aaaahh~" Yerim said and he shyly open up his mouth and she feed him the tteokbokki.
"Aww, look at this couple~" Ryujin said.
"I wish I had a boyfriend too." Minju said.
"You have me Minju-ya." Beomgyu said.
"No thanks." She said and they laughed while Beomgyu fake crying there.
"Meaniee~"

Time skips

They had finished all the food and it's getting late.
"Let's wrap these now, we need to go home, please give a speech Y/n." Daehwi said.
"Me?" You asked.
"Yeah, this is a party for you so you should give the last speech." Daehwi said.
"Um.. Okay then.." You nervously said, you inhale a long breath and blow it out slowly.
"I would like to thank you for you all to finally accept me as your friend and stop bullying me now. I'm really glad this nightmare has end and I got friends that can make me smile and funny as you guys. Let's be friends forever and thank you once more." You ended up your speech and they clapped their hands.
"What a great speech. Now let's clean this place and we can go home." Daehwi said, they nodded their head and clean the place.

"See you guys tomorrow~" Jeongin said.
"Yeah, see you all tomorrow." Yuri waves her hand.
"See yaa~" Ryujin said and they all part away and walk to their home.
"So, how was it?" Yerim asked you.
"It was so fun! I will never forget this moments." You said then hold her hand.
"I'm glad to hear that~" You two are clinging to each other happily then arrived at your house.

Your POV

I've done washing myself and wear my other clothes. Suddenly, there's thunder and the wind blow very strong.
"Oh, it's going to rain very hard. Good thing we arrived at home already.." I said and lay down on my bed. I was about to close my eyes then my bedroom's door opened.
I look at it and saw Yerim standing there.
"Um.. Y/n..can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked.
"Why?" I sit up and she comes closer.
"I can't sleep well if there's thunder.." She said and I smile at her.
"Of course you can, come here." I scoffed to the side to give her some space then she lay down on my bed. I lay beside her and look at her. She comes closer and wraps her arms around me.

The thunder didn't stop for about 3 minutes. Yerim hugging me tightly and buried her face on my chest as I rub her head slowly to calm her down.
"It's gonna be okay, calm down and sleep~" I said.
The thunder did stop for awhile and she fall asleep already. I smile at her cute face and kiss her forehead then go to sleep too.

You're the most precious and important to me, please don't go away.
.