End of Flashback

"I remember now!" You snapped your fingers, Namjoon was waiting for your assertion. "No wonder why people like him. Not only is he handsome, but he's also kind too! Perfect is the best word that can describe him." Your voice filled with admiration.

But on the other hand, Namjoon was different. "Well then Y/n, enlighten me. What did Mr. Perfect-" he put air quotes, "-do that made you think that?"

You ignore his bitterness. "Well remember that time we're at the Seoul Club?" You asked.

Namjoon's ears perked in interest, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, go on..." He slowly nodded.

"Well I fell down on the dance floor. Which was by the way hard to get up to since there were a lot of people. But thankfully he helped me." You smiled.

You received a deadpan face from Namjoon. "You're an idiot." Then he continues to work his papers.

That made you confuse. Did I do something wrong? You thought.

"What? Why?"

The male let out a sigh before facing you. "He isn't kind at all!"

"You don't even know him. How can you say that?"

"Why would Kim Seokjin at the club? Seoul Club to be specific, where people fvcks androids!"

He does have a point but... "But you don't know that. He's a model, just like you said. Models also go to clubs."

Namjoon lets out another sigh. "But just like I also said, his reputation is known for donation campaigns. And why hasn't the media report that he went on bars or why hasn't Seokjin himself post pictures of him at a bar. None at all! Like nobody even knew he's that kind of person, until now..."

You opened your mouth to say something but no words were out. Namjoon's right...

Namjoon continued, "maybe Mr. Perfect isn't perfect at all..."

•••

PERSPECTIVE: YOONGI

Yoongi didn't know what happened after he went back to your house. He just blacks out. After that when he woke up, he finds himself sleeping on the floor of the living room with markers on his hand.

"What the..." The android stands. He saw his notebook on the table. He grabs and opens it to reveal Eleutheria all over his notebook. He flips the pages, all of them were written with the same word. Not one page was saved.

When he steps back a little, he finally noticed the whole mess he made in the living room. The android's dark chocolate eyes widened. "Shît.."

The tables, vases, walls, and all other items were covered with Eleutheria written all over it. Yoongi was glad that the throw pillows and couch are not touched. But still, that's a lot of damage. "Shît, shît, shît. Not again." Yoongi muttered as he threw the markers out of anger.

The android thought that this incident wouldn't happen again. But apparently not. This is the third time that happened; Abruptly blacking out and waking up to find yourself doing weird shîts.

The mint haired male tried to calm himself. Suddenly he heard a loud crack from a glass. The sudden sound doesn't help the android soothe. Yoongi being a curious cat decided to identify where the noise is coming from.

The noise came from the abandoned house that he saw a few days ago. The grasses are tall and the house looks like it needed some new paint. It was the same house that has the electricity still going even if there's no one there to use it.