"Who's that guy?" You asked Namjoon, who also seems to be focused on the tv.

The lieutenant faces you. "He's Kim Seokjin, a model. I don't know much of his background but I do know he has a lot of money and likes to donate to a lot of campaigns." He said, resuming to sign some papers.

Your [eye color] eyes didn't leave the television. You're really curious because that model is awfully familiar. "Tell me more about him."

The silence was a reply that you didn't expect. You turn to face Namjoon who now apparently stops working his paperwork and giving you a stupefied face.

"What...?" Was only you said.

"You're actually interested in someone?" Namjoon asked.

Your nose scrunched at the question. "Is that an insult or what?" You started to chuckle. "Are you trying to say that that I'm not attracted to someone just because I have no dating history?"

Namjoon's eyes widened. "Well no..." He scratched his nape. "Well actually yes...?" You glared at him, crossing your arms.

He closes his eyes. "Please don't hurt me." He shrieks.

You rolled your eyes. "Well, at least I wasn't giving weird and pervy mixtapes as a gift to a confession."

Namjoon's expression went from being scared to furious real quick. "Hey! Don't bring that up!" He exclaimed, referring to the song he made called Expensive Girl.

You put your hands up in defense. "I'm not the one who started this." You laugh as your eyes move to the television. "But in all seriousness that Kim Seokjin really looks familiar..." Your voice trails off as you continue to watch the model answering the reporter's question.

You blocked your sense of hearing, too focus to stare at his face. Those lips really looked familiar...

FLASHBACK: (Chapter 6)
The night at the Seoul Club

The music blasted your eyes as you make your way to the bartender. You can feel people's sticky and sweaty skin collided with yours as they danced, almost crushing you. A dancing girl accidentally bumped into you, making you trip and fall.

"Sorry!" The girl yells not bothering to look at you. You sigh.

People around you didn't care that you're on the floor, they just keep dancing, feeling the music. Some were having a decent laugh with their friends, some are kissing, some are humping, heck! Some are even fvcking. Unbelievable...

So this is the world has become...

Feeling hopeless, you didn't even notice a guy was offering a hand to help you. "Hey, miss... Are you okay?" The man asked.

You grab his hand to stand up, then gave him a thankful smile. "Thank you." Was only you said.

The man is tall, has big plump lips and broad shoulders. He was also wearing a suit, you know like that mafia thingy. Wait... Maybe he's a mafia? No that can't be... He seems like a person who wouldn't hurt a fly.

His eyes went to your clothes, his expression change with a surprised one. "You seem lost. This isn't a place for pretty lady, you know..." He stated.

You felt your cheeks burn from embarrassment. "M-my friend called me, she's drunk. I came by to pick her up." You lied, you can't tell that you're a detective. The killer's probably still here.

He nodded, understanding the situation. "Well I hope you'll find your friend. I'll get going now." The man excused himself, but before he left he turns to you. "Be safe." Leaving with a smile.