The young boy cried harder making Giselle kneel down next to him and pulled him into a hug. "Your grandma will be okay, stop crying. Believe auntie, she will come back out soon, okay?" Wiping the young boy's tear with both hands on his soft chubby cheeks, Giselle couldn't help but get teary too. The young boy nodded and sobbed at the same time. "Is there anyone else coming with you besides grandma?" The boy shook his head making Giselle frowned.

"I only have grandma. I am scared that she will leave me." The young boy said before tears ran down through the corner of his eyes. He wiped them away and continued, "It's okay now. I am a man, I shouldn't cry. You are probably busy now, nurse. You can go help others who need help, and I will stay here waiting for my grandma to come back out."

Giselle was shocked at how a young boy who looked around six years old could sound so maturely at his age compared to some people. Giselle flashed him a smile and nodded, "What a good boy. Okay, auntie will leave you for now, but promise auntie to go sit over there waiting for grandma, okay? Don't go anywhere else, promise?" She held out her pinky finger for the boy before he nodded and crossed his small pinky finger with her.

Giselle then got up on her feet as she watched the young boy walked toward a chair bench as she directed. She blinked before she rushed to help other patients.

About an hour later, grandma walked back out with the help of another nurse. Giselle noticed the grandma then she turned to find the young boy at the chair bench earlier. The young boy was gone. Giselle turned around in one spot to search for the young boy, but he was nowhere to be seen. Her heart started to pound against her chest as she started to run around looking for the young boy.

Where are you? Stop playing.

Her eyes started to get teary as she scolded at herself for leaving the young boy alone. Licking her dry lips she started to ask people who were sitting at the nearby bench for the boy, but none of them claimed that they have seen the boy. She ran to Luna and asked her, "Doctor Ma, have you seen a young boy at around six years old? He was here earlier with his grandma. I told him to wait for her over there at the chair bench, but he is nowhere to be found now. I am worried,"

Hearing that, Luna nodded and sent Giselle a worried look, "Don't worry. I will help to find him since we are getting less busy now. You go search at the playground outside, maybe he went there. I will go check the hallway and this floor lobby and I will ask the receptionist to help if we need to." Giselle nodded at Luna's words before Luna gave her a slight pat on Giselle's shoulder to calm her. "It'll be okay. I will go find him now," After that Luna walked away to start searching for the young boy.

Giselle didn't hesitate as she started to run out of the building to the outside. After a couple of minutes, she reached the playground at the back of the hospital. "Is anyone here?" She asked as she ran to the empty field. She walked breathlessly as she actively searched for the young boy. Suddenly, she paused in her step when she noticed a young man was napping on the slide with both of his feet on the green grasses.

She gulped as she debated whether to ask him. He seemed to be in a deep sleep that she didn't think he would even notice her presence. Quietly she continued on walking and searching the field.

The young man opened his eyes to look at the blue clear sky before he said, "The kid just went back in if you are looking for him," Giselle jumped in surprise when she heard his voice. She turned to look at the man who was sleeping earlier on the slide. He stood up with full height then turned to look at her.

Her eyes widened when she saw the familiar face. How can this world be so small? It is the stupid kidnapper from the last three months, she thought as she took a step backward away from him.

Acting like he couldn't remember her, Dean turned around and walked away. "Boss," Another man ran towards Dean breathlessly before he shot Giselle a glance then back to his boss. "The young boy is back with his grandma, we can leave now."

Giselle stared at the man who bowed to her kidnapper because he looked strangely familiar. If she was right, he was the same guy who guided the VIP room door that day with another guy before she got kidnapped. Closing her hands into a tight fist, she was burned in anger when all of those memories recalled in her head.

Dean raised his brows at Leo then continued on walking.

"Stop!" Giselle raised her voice before she walked fast in his direction. Dean paused in his step then shot a look at Leo to signal him to shut his mouth when Leo was about to say something to Giselle. Dean turned to look at Giselle and flashed her a smirk without saying anything. "Have you always been following me?"

Dean chuckled a little in a mocking manner before he questioned her back, "Excuse me Miss, but do I know you?" Glaring deadly with hatred at the good looking man in front of her, Giselle felt the urge to slap him all of the sudden.

A couple of seconds passed of the awkward silence as Giselle think hard of what to say. She took a deep breath and blinked to shifted her gaze away. "No, and never mind. I don't want to know you anyway." After that, she made her way around him and acted as nothing happened.

Dean was shocked at what has just happened before he turned to look at her back until she was no longer in sight. "Leo," Dean called.

Leo stepped closer to Dean that his muscular chest brushed Dean's arm. "Yes, sir."

Staring into space where the girl had just disappeared, Dean wondered out loud, "How can someone be so daring?" Dean thought for a second, she knows that I am that kidnapper, but she still has the gut to face me. Does she not scare? A smirk formed on the corner of his lip before he turned to notice Leo was right next to him. Dean wasted no time to elbow Leo in the gut hard enough that it caused Leo to bend halfway down hugging his own belly. "Stupid," Dean murmured underneath his breath before he took long stride steps to make his way to the inside of the hospital.

Getting on the elevator, Leo pressed the fourth-floor button as they were heading to meet up with the president of the hospital. After the door slid close, Leo started to question Dean. "Boss, are you sure you want to sponsor this old countryside hospital? I feel like, it is not going to help our business grow or giving us any benefit either."

Sighing out loud, Dean shoved both of his hands into his pants' pockets then replied, "I helped because I want to. I don't want anything in return. Plus, this hospital was where I used to hospitalize when I was young too." Hearing Dean's tone of voice turned into a sad tone, Leo bowed down and apologized to his own boss for asking such an unnecessary question. Dean tapped lightly onto Leo's shoulder.

The elevator door slid back open then Dean made his way out following by Leo. Leo walked up to talk to the secretary of the president to inform her before she directed them to the president's office.

Leaving his boss walked into the room alone, Leo closed the door and stood to guide outside of the room. An old man in his white coat got up from his chair and looked at Dean. "Can you recognize me, Dr. Aldo?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!
I hope everyone is enjoying it :)
Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!